Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,537
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Thistle says thanks for the scratcheys 🐾
  2. Feel better ... a cup of hot tea with a bit of honey, lemon and a shot of bourbon should help unless of course it isn't a chill but something else that ails you.
  3. Still, stay safe Page.
  4. The temp dropped 21/12° from the time I woke up at 5am until noon. Started out at 70/21° and dropped to 49/9°.
  5. I've learned from some of the very best ... and taught 'em a thing or two as well.
  6. That beats one of your glitter nuke attacks ...
  7. I understand completely. I once had an opportunity to play with a willing 19 yearold. Thing was I'd known him since he was 11 when he joined the local Scout troop and he was a kid I'd mentored. Lovely as he was I just couldn't.
  8. Marty is a gentleman. His plan is to work the lad into a sweaty lather in the garden.
  9. His mum's had the benefit of his labor long enough it's time to share, beside that she's not likely to appreciate his sweaty presence nearly as must as you would.
  10. You could come up with some very interesting story as to how you got those scratches ☺️
  11. Hope springs eternal ... or some such.
  12. We're in the midst of a thunderstorm. It was warm, 70/21° and muggy when we woke up but the forecast is for a front to pass through and bring cooler than normal temps. Some areas could see lows drop into the 30's though no expectation of frost. That's particularly unusual for SC in mid-April. Sounds more like my home in PA.
  13. I thought he wasn't allowed young studs visiting due to social distancing ... rolling in the hay while maintaining a six foot distance only makes you itchy.
  14. Gardening? I thought he was sun bathing.
  15. Sun bathe ... do you have a speedo?
  16. At least they both dressed nice ... I think/hope eventually they'll get things sorted out enough to be friends. This was a great chapter.
  17. Thanks Val. I guess this is part of having two aging that are 600+ miles apart. Last summer it was Mum while I was in PA now Dad while I'm in SC. Fortunately my son and d-i-l are nearby in PA if needed.
  18. Yeah, I thought of you too.
  19. Birds of a feather ...
  20. I see I'm not the only one.
  21. I thought you were gonna tell us he was taller than you too.
  22. You gonna slip 'im a mickey and have your way with him Albert?
×
×
  • Create New...