Her father, my maternal grandfather didn't like spaghetti. He never tasted it, he just knew he didn't like it. Mum loves Italian, spaghetti, lasagna, stuffed shells, eggplant parm, pizza, etc.
I don't know since I don't use that blend. She doesn't care for Madras curry, nor Thai red, don't know about Thai green as I don't do that sort. I have a nice Malaysian ginger curry blend but she's not fond of ginger.
While the governor of SC has not issued a stay at home order the two largest cities, Charleston and the state capitol Columbia have. Combined they have a population just under 1 million.
Two studies came out yesterday forecasting potential Covid-19 cases for SC. One done by the state another from the Univ of SC suggest that by May there could be 8-10 thousand cases in the state. SC has a population of roughly 5.1 million people. That would mean 1 person in every 510-637 people will contract the virus. How do I keep my mum safe?
What he loves most is that by packing off the power cable with the old cooker you did something very like what he (or I) might. There's comfort in that.
I have a version of the music performed by a ensemble that plays on the renfaire curcuit. They use a variety of middle eastern and folk instruments. As a result it very much sounds like a renaissance period piece.
A front passed through around dawn this morning. There are gaps of blue sky amongst the clouds but it has become increasingly breezy. I'm going to take the pup for a walk.