Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. It's bright and sunny here too. The temp is currently 67/19° and forecast to warm a bit more before a cold front arrives later with potential showers and/or t-storms.
  2. Shifting barometric pressure suggests to me a very different and unwelcome sort of change than what your words conjure though in both cases there is an aching. The joy and laughter of children can be a soothing balm for many of life's hurts.
  3. There will be more Albert. This virus is easily spread and a large number of folks have it without realizing. We're only beginning to realize the extent. Best advice is to remain calm and listen to the experts not to the snake oil salesman.
  4. VAL! Joker is at it again.
  5. Spoilsport ... you had to apply logic 😀
  6. Oops looks like it's happened ...
  7. It's 'cause he's the oldest of the WQ's ...
  8. You've been makin' a lot of grumpy faces WQ. When I was little and did that Mum would tell me to be careful or my face might freeze like that.
  9. What do you mean too many plaid lads? There is no such thing. Because of foresight and scientific herd managment my free-ranging herd can accommodate significantly more membership.
  10. It's reached 70/21° this afternoon with very warm sunshine and fluffy clouds. Very different from the forecast Monday and now I have all those bottles of sunshine sitting around cluttering up the place. Whatever shall I do?
  11. Nor did you contradict my assertion.
  12. I think I'm prettier ... *ducks*
  13. Almost hid that plaid ...
  14. Well damn ... you done yourself proud with this one Bro.
  15. That's good to hear.
  16. It's lovely here. Mid-60's (18°) with bright sunshine. I'd offer to send some but I'm bottling what we've got today for use over the next few days of a a long-term dreary forecast.
  17. Happy International Women's Day!
  18. What pretty blue eyes. Oh, and yes your hair looks very nice too.
  19. Hi Page. Thistle says thanks for the scratches.
×
×
  • Create New...