Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. It's a sibling thing ... bossy big sister, bratty little brother.
  2. dughlas

    Chapter 1: Caught

    Just as fine a tale as any of yours that have come before. Kudos.
  3. So you're saying you believe she has exceptionally clever students.
  4. Congrats Gary on the Blue Jays win.
  5. I don't have one, though Mum does.
  6. Uhm, would that be the critters you found while cleaing your garage? Just what are you doing hiding in Gary's garage?
  7. I think the meds are making you Drewlusional.
  8. What did you think I was talking about? Usually you're complaining about Drew being unreseaonable and here you're saying it's as much your fault as his. Were you being a perve?
  9. Wait, it went both ways? But, I thought Drew was the ... wow.
  10. Well, since Clo took care of the massage, perhaps a nice cup of tea ...
  11. And you love the attention.
  12. dughlas

    Chapter 35

    Wow.
  13. Or Drewdo, or Lil Emporer, or ...
  14. Yeah, that's about right. He can't reach very high to bite.
  15. Yep. That's what he says. He just uses different words to say it.
  16. Noy quite feeling "normal" yet.
  17. Uhm, is that some kinky position or illicit pharmacueticals?
  18. My brain is raging ... blessed be my brothers and sisters.
×
×
  • Create New...