Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,536
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Hmmm, you were being "nice" to Spike. Early onset Alzheimers.
  2. Memory can be one of the first things to go ...
  3. I remember when you would say that about things over 30 ...
  4. Spikey's partial to black lace ... and leather.
  5. It is but it is also a weekday and renfaire is only on the weekend. So instead of thoughts of sexy bums in pleats I was left with pondering yours in pink silk and lace.
  6. Oh, as to why. I was bored.
  7. I imagine you look pretty in pink silk and lace.
  8. Greetings Albert. Mum's knees are partiularly achey today. There is a mild cold front, a gift from those ever generous Canadians, passing through. In addition we went to market this morning and the extra walking didn't help. We're having a bit of quiet time now, she's resting with her legs up. That helps. Best to Steve.
  9. Puttin' yer undies on backwards is not a sound reason.
  10. Oh. So you're just an ordinary people not deserving of a special mention. N'Drew doesn't think that. He's always giving you special attention.
  11. I'm a people and N'Spikey you got another special mention such as it was.
  12. Angel/Demon, yin/yang ... seems we can't have have one without the other.
  13. Now that wasn't very nice. You removed N'Drew.
  14. Hey Spike, you got a special mention.
  15. We had smoked beef brisket sandwiches, blue cheese potato salad and fresh vine ripe tomato from the garden. No pics, we ate our dinner.
  16. Not Pagey's leftovers you silly fairy.
  17. I was sure you had a birthday this month but it wasn't listing in my calendar. Sorry I missed wishing you a ...
  18. Ahhhh yes, now the violence ...
  19. He has a point. When I say "sorry" I don't give an actor as a gift either. HOWEVER, it would be "nice" (and we all know how "nice" Drew is) if Boom Boom to give Spike Save.
×
×
  • Create New...