Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Apparently that only applies to short folk with God complexes. So, no one that counts.
  2. Doesn't matter. Gary mentioned Spike especially.
  3. What? It's Monday? Are ya sure? I thought I'd just hang out here in bed today.
  4. Maybe if you start being nice he would consider it. See, I told ya.
  5. Hello. You've been missed.
  6. Glad you enjoyed it. Myself, not a fan of lamb or mutton.
  7. Okay. Hey, that's refreshing. Thanks for the advice.
  8. Just another fart in a windstorm. And ... I'm still breathing.
  9. I thought they were verifying your vision not doing proctologic exams.
  10. Who? What? Oh, and dughlas and mum.
  11. We're finally, getting a little rain today, not nearly enough to erase the deficit from a dry August and first half of Sept.
  12. Much like you tend to be.
  13. LOUDER! We didn' t hear you.
  14. Yeah and the rebels that they are they would have skipped detention.
  15. Hmmm, very quiet overnight ...
  16. You use a prod to get children to do their homework? That's cruelty upon cruelty.
  17. Oh boy, oh boy, it's the start of another week. Is everyone excited?
  18. Especially the math. Only weirdos and antienvironmentalists like math.
  19. Hello. Hope you had a good day.
×
×
  • Create New...