Jump to content

Stephen

Members
  • Posts

    2,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stephen

  1. I just found this story, and after reading it through, decided that I really like it. I think the characters are realistic and the plot is compelling. There are so many ways things could go now that secrets have been told. I look forward to the next chapter and the coming storm that looms on the horizon. -I prefer Matt's mother's new name, -didn't like 'Eliz'. Rebecca is much better.
  2. Stephen

    Chapter 1

    There's nothing like a first foreign adventure, when you see the novel strangeness of it all. Nice imagery. My big question is why do they still plop you down into Paris via the disappointing Gare du Norde? It really is a shame. Dad had the right idea about getting out of there fast! I look foward to the next chapter.
  3. Stephen

    Chapter 6

    Amanda, Amanda! The vindictive part of me wants her to have a very 'Carrie' public moment, but really that wouldn't do any good for her badditude or overinflated self image. People like her only learn through really hard knocks. So hit 'er with your best!
  4. Stephen

    Chapter Two

    This is one of the best and most accurate descriptions of betrayal I've read. You have the full roster of emotions running strong and fast throughout. I felt like I was right in the middle of the storm. Wonderful, fluid writing, the scenes just put you right there, and the logic behind Jordan's reaction couldn't be more sound, -that love without trust isn't enough. It makes me realize that I don't think I'd handle a situation like that with such clarity.
  5. Your fine portrait of a painful life makes me want to back away as it draws me in. I'll keep up with this story, it's too well written to miss.
  6. Stephen

    Chapter 2

    I like this story, the setting and the characters seem very real. I've never been to Nebraska but the tone makes me feel right there, god forbid!
  7. Stephen

    Bluebells

    I just found your story today, and think you're doing a fine job. Jon's reaction to his mother's death is so real and thorough that it doesn't seem like fiction. I love the window tapping and strange movements seen heading to the woods. It could be the bratty kid next door, or a spirit, -or anything for that matter. I look forward to the next chapter.
  8. Stephen

    Chapter 1

    A fine capture of the 'plausible rogue' in his erratic orbit around the stronger pull of his true love. Thanks for the image of aquatic ferret wrestling, -that's going to bounce around in my head now for a while. Thanks for the great story.
  9. Stephen

    Chapter 2

    Robovac indeed! I'll need to keep an eye on this story...
  10. Stephen

    Chapter 16

    Great imagery, I like this tale.
  11. I'm delighted with this story. It's a little bit of magic on it's own. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...