Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Running light

    LMAO! That was the best line ever. (Thank you!)
  2. Totally went off on a tangent there. Back to reading! (I loved every word!)
  3. Aditus

    First Impression

    LMAO! OMG Johah. So wrong, but so satisfying (Jonah shrugs)
  4. Aditus

    Prologue

    Ok, 21 chapters...here we go! (Well, it's my first story in English and I just couldn't shut up.
  5. Aditus

    Our House

    As a cat owner: think what they'd do with the fake eyeballs! This was fun! Thank you Cassie.
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    I like your point of view. Thank you for reading and commenting even after such a long time.
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you for your thoughts, LadyDe! Should he grovel or the others? I'm happy that you're still following and reading the story!
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Happy to be back working at my stories! I'm glad that you're still interested in Caesura. Next chapter is almost done. Thank you for your comment Puppi! :)
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you for reading this series and your comment.I'm very happy you enjoyed it so much.
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Laird needs a hard hand, don't you think?
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    You were team Diarmad too? Then congratulation! Thank you for your comment. About the rest.....
  12. Aditus

    The Trial

    I think my sleep deprivation and eye strain's caught up to me. But, it was soooooooooooooo worth it to read this! Thanks so much for sharing. (I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you enjoyed the story and rewarded me with awesome comments. It was worth to write this.)
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    You saiid you would wait to read the next part, lol. I'm elated you couldn't resist and read in one go. The cavalry arriving. (They had to use a sword for this don't you think? I saw this so many times in my mind.)
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 11

  15. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Hi, Def! Yes, I'm feeling better. About the rest...
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you, Onim. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter.
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Lol.Spikey was right!!!! (Congratulation. Or wasn't he?)
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you Dan, I'm good, nothing a little training couldn't fix at the moment.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 11

  21. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you for your comment and I like you believed in Diarmad.
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Everything is fine, thank you.
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    I'm happy to be here again.
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    I'm glad you're still reading Caesura and happy you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for your comment.
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank YOU for the comment and I'm glad you liked the chapter.
×
×
  • Create New...