Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    A Pot's Diary

    Aww...the poor Pot! I can see him frowning at burnt residues and slimy sauce...ew. Like it, Drew!
  2. I wanna dance.
  3. Happy Birthday!
  4. Thank you, Cia and Myr. The titles looked the same, there wasn't any unnecessary space as far as I could see, so I tried redoing the title and voila, it worked.
  5. I have some series and every time I click on the series name I get a page with a list of the stories/books. It doesn't work with 'The King's Mate' series though. I looked if I did something wrong, but I can't find it. Help?
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    You're asking all the right questions. They all were/are Diarmad's friends. If they wanted him gone, they could have done it while he was weak. Why now? Thank you again for an insightful comment, spikey!
  7. Aditus

    Story

    I really have to thank @Timothy M. for borrowing my angels, it got me a lot of traffic. I'm glad you liked my story and I hope you enjoy some of my other stories as well. Thank you for your comment, Jeff.
  8. Aditus

    Happy Birthday!

    Yep.
  9. Aditus

    The Trial

    Thank you!
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Well, that's a new idea! I don't know how I managed that you came to that conclusion, but yeah...let's think about it. Why would he do it? Is he alone or are others in on the plot? Maybe he has a personal reason...maybe Diarmad did something to him in the past... Thank you, Geemeedee! I'm glad you're glad!
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    I think this is one of the times where you can't go with logic and analyzing the situation to find a solution, as infuriating as it is. Diarmad is OOC, the question remains why. I want to yell at him myself, even though I'm writing him, so, I kinda would yell at myself...evil plot bunnies. Thank you for your comment, Puppi!
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    I always have to grin when I read Douchermad, lol. Anyway, D needs to hurry. The vultures are circling...
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    @JayT and @Timothy M. I'm thrilled! Keep going, I almost feel like I'm back at the RRS thread.
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    ... But thanks for voting team Kris. And of course for your comment.
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Thank you for your patience, Def. I know this might feel drawn out in times, and maybe the next chapter doesn't help either, although I really hope it does. To be honest, I am broken too. What did I do?
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    Diarmad (Third person narrator with limited POV) Diarmad watched as Ronan checked the French doors in the back, every window, and finally, after he was satisfied everything was locked up tight, setting the alarm system by the front door. Someone from the security team came from upstairs, and they talked briefly before the man disappeared down the hall leading to the kitchen. Doing the evening round had been Landyn’s task for as long as Diarmad could remember. Afterwards, they would us
  17. Happy Birthday, Renee!
  18. I finally made the update list again. Thanks to Val for doing the 'I wrote...' thing with me.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Diarmad once said he needed someone who could stand up against him. I guess he found him after all. So I've heard... Totally. Thanks for taking the time to read and your comment, Puppi!
  20. I am part of this just by reading your ode. Thank you!
  21. Does anyone beside me play Gwent? If so, how do you like it?
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Maybe someone is catching on. I wouldn't tell them if they were. It's always difficult to decide what to do next. Some like the guessing game, some think it's enough. There will be a turning point in the next chapter, but probably still not what you want. It gives some more options, but if Diarmad is a douchamad, jerk or whatever will be revealed around chapter eleven I think. Thank you for your comment, Geemeedee!
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    That about sums up where we are. Do they have to come back from this? Aren't there other options? Doesn't anyone want to know how Diarmad feels? How he experiences this? Thank you, spikey! This was a really good comment.
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Thank you, dughlas! Yep, just in case anyone was still wondering.
×
×
  • Create New...