Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Next chapter is already written and with my editor. Yet...
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Noël sat cross-legged on the aft-deck. His fingers played with some loose threads of his cutoffs as he gazed through his dark sunglasses at the glimmering horizon. Then he shook his head as if he could get rid of his thoughts that easily, and pulled his large straw hat deeper onto his face. Leaning back against the bench behind him, he closed his eyes, allowing his other senses to take over and distract him from his musings. A light breeze tugged at the seams of his unbuttoned shirt, coolin
  3. So, I come home and get to read this very cool interview. I love to beta-read your stuff, and I love your comments on mine. Now I have to think of the 'Advent Calendar', that was really fun. I didn't necessarily need to that about your feet. JK, I tried it and almost fell on my ...face.
  4. And another Happy, belated birthday! I hope you had a nice day with lots of strawberries.
  5. I'm late...but I have an excuse: No reception in boondocks Germany. Happy belated birthday, Puppilull !!!!
  6. A great story! Well, all of her stories are actually.
  7. Happy Birthday, Val!
  8. Miss you.
  9. I know...I know *snicker*
  10. This is perfect.
  11. Well, one of my cats likes almond milk...and tomato sauce.
  12. Aditus

    Cherry Pie Short

    Thank you, Puppi. I have to mention the cherry pie somewhere, so there will be a longer version.
  13. Aditus

    Cherry Pie Short

    That must have been my subconscious mind suggesting the blisters...thank you, Timothy! Lots of grovelling...
  14. Aditus

    Cherry Pie Short

    Thank you, Lyssa! That's how I like to write: lots of emotions to wrestle with. I'm glad you liked it! Thank you, tim! I'm on it! I hope I'll get it done this week. Thank you! You already know more...but still not everything! We have to thank Def for the fitting words for this time of the year. Let the imagination take over--a lot can happen. Thank you for the comment, Ron! Thank you, Def! Nice and easy words... Graduation ceremony---new shoes---standing and walking around for hours--->blisters Thank you, Cia! I still didn't get to pack everything I wanted into this. It was a great challenge. Thank you, ghanbrews! I guess I have to hurry then, huh?
  15. Aditus

    Cherry Pie Short

    Thank you, Wayne! There's more I promise.
  16. Aditus

    My Champion

    Wow! Questions exploded in my head! What games? Not smart? Doesn't he have to strategize? Is it/he a golem? A cyborg? Bribe? Okay, I stop here. Great piece, Cia. Inspiring.
  17. Okay, so I'm humming 'I'm going slightly mad' after reading this. Surreal...in a good way.
  18. Aditus

    Atop the Height

    Well, that was unexpected. And sad. First step of getting over something: get shit-faced. When sober, step two follows. Very good, Drew.
  19. Aditus

    Bradley's Morning

    Do fairies like cats? Just saying...I have lots of laundry. That was a fun read, Wayne!
  20. Aditus

    Davey Bishop

    Grrrrr....you need to finish that! *glaring*
  21. Oh my God! I felt so sorry for the poor guy. lol
  22. Aditus

    Courting Ruin

    Lol! Yep, I can totally see that happen! Loved it!
  23. Aditus

    Mystery Machine

    Whoa! That was fun. Great!
  24. Aditus

    Radiated Love

    An unexpected turn of events. Harsh, but good.
×
×
  • Create New...