Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Thinking Out Loud

    Simon, you sly dog. (Hahaha! )
  2. Aditus

    Overexertion

    Yes, you see, we are vamps that happen to also love cinnamon waffles. (What? Is this special? We're using cinnamon toothpaste too.)
  3. She needs a spanking. Her dad needs one too. Don't get me started. ( While we're at it, huh?) Still totally enjoying myself here.
  4. Aditus

    Sleepless Night

    Damn straight, Noel! You tell him! ( Right!?)
  5. Aditus

    Flare of Power

    Love! Love this. Didn't think I would have this much fun today.
  6. Aditus

    The Letter

    Well, that prologue's starting to make a little more sense now. (I'm glad.) *snort*
  7. Aditus

    Reunion

    Imagine me sitting here grinning broadly. And expecting more.... Totally love your comment.
  8. Aditus

    Prologue

    I'm glad to be of service in providing something fun to read.
  9. You asked me to open that jammed door in the basement.
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Chapter 11 After Diarmad almost incinerated his gardener over a forgotten rake, he finally admitted to himself that his balance was deteriorating. The usual methods to quiet his mind: meditation and utter bodily exhaustion achieved through a rigid workout routine no longer helped. He decided to confide in the only person he still trusted, and sought his advice. Predictably, Ronan explained his struggles derived from Noël’s absence and suggested additional meetings with him outside of cou
  11. There are some, some who only I know, but Freddie is my all time favorite.
  12. Happy Birthday!
  13. How can you do that??? lol Oh and I always read the prologue. And even though you didn't ask that, I love writing prologues and would be very disappointed if readers would skip it.
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    "The music sparkled in his mind ...." I could understand this. It's the same with me. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Mr. B. is creepy.
  15. I so loved/ love this story. Super review Spikey!
  16. Aditus

    Caesura

    I'm about 3 k in the new chapter.
  17. " Now, every time I witness a strong person, I want to know: What dark did you conquer in your story? Mountains do not rise without earthquakes." -Katherine MacKenett
  18. Aditus

    Story

    *Bows* Thank you!
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    couldn't have said it better. Thanks for your comment.
  20. Happy birthday!
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Yep, but your likes and comments are very motivating and inspiring. Today I looked at Caesura for the first time for months and wrote some. Thank you for the kick.
  22. A good friend got stem cells for transplantation from a donor living in the USA. All I can say is let yourself being registered. A little blood and you might be able to save lives one day. As James described extracting the cells is way simpler these days.
  23. As always, I'm late to the party... Congratulations!!!!
  24. Thank you, Gary!
  25. Thank you for the comment, Puppi! It's good to be back.
×
×
  • Create New...