Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Thank you for introducing they guys to me in such a jolly way. I had fun to read about juncos. I learned with luck I could meet one here.
  2. Aditus

    Igneous

    Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I love your 'Goyles' so obviously it's a good thing, right?
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 8

    “I’ll go out for coffee with him.” Of course he didn't listen. I felt like a real asshole for thinking about Josh when I had just returned from such a fun date with Ethan. Yeah you should feel like that. What's up with him? And Josh too. Find someone nice for Ethan.
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 7

    Poor Ethan but enough is enough, Galen. Are you listening? And there's always: when I arrived home to Tigger greeting me at the door with loud meows and headbutts.
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    It was nice to read about Joel and Lucas again. In hindsight it was okay what Stuart did. It was gamble though, but they won and they had the right team to back them.
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 6

    “But we can’t go on the way we have been. It’s not fair to either of us.... Duh! “Who’s Jody?” Josh asked. *snicker* Tigger it is. Forget all other guys. Wait... resolution? What resolution?
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    I will read on, after a big cup of Valerian tea.
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    ....while my boyfriend was making love to me. Love? Love!!!!! If your attempt was to invent a major douche ---- mission accomplished. Good thing I don't tend to have high bp.
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    How could someone as wonderful as Josh allow himself to be treated like that? Exactly! Hm... Josh can't be this ignorant. So, what's their deal? *confused*
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    we moved as one, because the next thing I knew we were embracing and kissing. Our tongues dueled as our hands roamed all over the other’s body. I felt his hands Okay what happened with not wanting to be the other man? Not cool Galen. And now I'm hungry.
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Okay, the ingredients are out plus some interesting spices. This looks like an interesting recipe, only needs some stirring.
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Galen's comfort vices are cheesecake, and Ben and Jerry’s cookie dough ice cream. Interesting.... Nicer teaser; on to the next chapter.
  13. I'm waiting for this story to be completed for a while. I fancy myself the impatient cyber-drumming fingers urge Val to write faster. That and sending inspiring vibes.
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Thank you. D just was a bystander to Noel's life. I had to cover a lot of years. I felt indeed a bit rushed, but I didn't want to bore you guys with mundane stuff. Better to get to the end and start the new book.
  15. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Thank you continuing to read, if it became difficult some times. I'm all for hope. Always.
  16. Aditus

    Epilogue

    ... is understandable and the ultimate love prof for not wanting to interfere with his relationship with Kris (he might take a while to understand this. he still has a temper sometimes. Will he ever mellow? Do we want that?)
  17. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Yes. I just couldn't fit it in two books. sorry? Thank you for reading and commenting, dughlas.
  18. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Aw, you had to bring up Jonah. I don't think this is the same situation though. Noel needs some time to regroup . He just lost his life partner. There will be more Landyn and Simon. someone has to 'north' Noel, how him the right direction.
  19. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Lol. I'm on it.
  20. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Un-ending. I like that. Thank you for reading and commenting tim, even if it took me a while to finish the story.
  21. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Haha, you know Noel quite good by now, huh? Sooooo, we will see. Thanks for reading and commenting and staying with the story.
  22. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Landyn stepped out of the elevator, crossed the bright blue carpet of the hallway, and walked to the only door on the floor, searching for the keys in his coat pockets. "Why do they always have to live on the upper floor?" he asked irritated. Simon looked at his mate curiously. "Maybe it's a royalty thing and it's not as if you ever had to use the stairway anyway, there’s always an elevator. So what?" "Don't let Noël hear you think of him as royalty if you want to live," Landyn grumb
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 10

    Thank you, tim.
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Thank you tim.
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    I’m not mad about the way this ended. At. All. (Whew) I hope Diarmad has learnt a valuable lesson, watching his mate love someone else. (You and me both) ...... a liveried chauffeur (Landyn) got out. He walked around the limousine, opened the back door, and talked briefly to someone hidden behind the tinted glass. When he stepped back, he held a blue, lidded jar in his hands (Kris). Then a tall man (Noël ) emerged from the inside, supporting himself heavily on a sculptured cane. The wind blew strands of his longish, white hair into his face, and he pushed it back behind his ear impatiently. Then he took the blue jar from the driver and walked towards a path leading into the dense forest. A third man (Simon) joined the driver and together they followed some distance behind. Epiilogue will bw up soon.
×
×
  • Create New...