Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Gawd, what a mess. (Hangs head in shame.) Thanks for sharing your thoughts tim.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    It has been very difficult to write about Keith and I think @Valkyrie had problems to go through editing. I'm glad you're thinking he was deceived. Thank you for your comment 1brokNangel.
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Would it be bad that I'm pleased you suspected them? That was the plan. but he deserved to know the truth (I'm going to post the epilogue soon. I hope you like it.)
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    I'm very pleased Kris and Noel had a long happy life together (I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THE ENDING!) I wonder what his task is. (GOOD!Thank you for reading and commenting, Tim.
  5. Aditus

    Caesura

    The third book in the series is Kabal. There will be a sneak preview soon.
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Well, it's not finished yet. Thank you for your comment. I'm glad that you think this shouldn't be the end.
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Never give up hope! Thank you, dughlas!
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Well...at least Kris died of natural causes? (Depends.... Where were you and Val?) I want to know who the “others” are that Keith tried to warn him about. ( Patience...)
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Thank you, Val! I couldn't have done it without you!
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 13

    Diarmad sat at his desk, pretending to review some council papers while he waited. The day they would perform the loyalty tests on his closest employees had come. Ronan had notified Keith and Lionel early in the morning. As he had expected, they understood the imperative need for the ancient ritual, and instantly agreed to meet their king and his chief of security at Diarmad’s study at eleven o’clock. Since Misa’s attack, Diarmad had taken to working in his office with the door wide open, re
  11. Very enticing review! Hello weekend, no writing but reading this time.
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 12

  13. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Well..... one more chapter? I'm glad you like my story! Thank you for reading and telling me how you feel.
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    can please somebody make them both understand that they belong together. (That would be me, huh? ) Thank you for reading and commenting chonga. I always take my readers thoughts in consideration.
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    Ronan, how I adore you. (You're having a thing for the big brawny, emotional ones? I oughta spank you.(I don't know, he's doing the spanking usually....) I love Landyn so much. (He kinda happened and now he's one of my favorites too.) Except Kris, we just need to find him someone else. (Much better than killing him off with Val .)
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    I understand this. It has been a big mess though. All I can say is everything goes, not exactly in the next chapter probably. Thank you for reading an voicing your opinion. I always listen to my readers.
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    I'm glad Diarmad survived of course. He's not a bad man. Just a wee bit dense. (That sums it up perfectly lol) Thank you Puppilull, for reading and commenting.
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    God. I’m glad the story is moving forward (Yeah, me too.) But I may have to skip a few chapters until his martyrdom phase (There aren't that many chapters left.) No real effort to find the traitor. ( You're right but D had to recover a little and it is hm....a few days, maybe a week since everything happened. I'm sure Ronan is on the look out.) for enhanced beings, their seeming inability to hear nearby conversations and approaching footsteps or smell others who are close suuuuuucks. ( Lol If you refer to the library scene, Let's assume Noël has been a tiny bit distracted... ) Thank you for your comment and sharing your thoughts, Geemeedee.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 12

    The moment Diarmad opened his eyes, it felt as if the light singed the inside of his skull. Quickly, he averted his face from the window as nausea roiled his stomach. He only dared look around when the menacing pulsar in his head calmed down. A presence had touched his mind. His heartbeat quickened. Who is there? Squinting at an undefined, grey blob to his left, he blinked a few times. Finally the blurry shadow switched into focus: Ronan was sitting in a chair in front of the door looking grim—a
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you!
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Wow that was some reveal. (Right? Thank you. ) Poor Kristof, though, he'll be devastated if Noel goes back to D. I hope D will make up for his behavior by letting Noel live with his human lover for as long as Kristof wants. (What can I say. ) Thank you for your thoughtful comments. *hug*
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 11

    Thank you Cole!
  23. I have to out myself; I love the magpies. Anyway, imagine me nodding and smiling when reading your poems. I can't wait to read about a bird we don't have here.
  24. Aditus

    Birds

    What a wonderful concept! Of course I have to follow this.
×
×
  • Create New...