Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Cole: I’m glad you’re enjoying the treats! We wanted to give a mix of emotions in these little stories and literary amuse bouches. Thanks for the lovely review.
  2. Cole: Sometimes these spontaneous events can create the best memories. They get people to react naturally and since these guys love each other, they had a blast. I’m glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for the warm and touching comments!!!
  3. Cole: Like you, we love a frittata which is both as elaborate as you want and yet simple and delicious. Having a lovely companion of any species is special. A warm fire, some lovely music, and happy thoughts are what we all share. Thanks for the awesome comments!!!
  4. Cole: The most important part is being together and enjoying the time. Ran and I don’t get enough sometimes because work and other things get in the way. I think Lonnie and Stephen enjoyed learning that lesson. Thanks for the kind review!!
  5. Cole: Good guess!!!
  6. Cole: Red herrings!!! As if we’d be that tricky!!! Of course we could have. Thanks so much for enjoying this story. We need to make the best of things and sometimes it’s even better than the original plan. I appreciate your delightful review.
  7. Cole: I’m glad you’re enjoying our stories. I think it will give you a taste of all of our writing styles. There is more emotion and some laughter and fun as well. Thanks for commenting and being part of our holiday.
  8. Cole: You’ll find a lot of talk of food from all of us. The season screams treats and comfort foods. Maybe one of our favorites will become something you enjoy as well. Thanks for the lovely review my darling!!!
  9. Cole: They stayed comfy and cozy and established a new family tradition. I think sometimes that’s how these things get started. Thanks for the review.
  10. Cole: I’m glad you’re enjoying the secret writer thing and I’m happy you liked the story. I do love happy endings most of the time. I appreciate the comments!!!
  11. Valkyrie: Nope…it was the Pesky Penguin! Thanks for the review. I’m glad you liked it.
  12. Valkyrie: In our family the song was “O Holy Night”. My mom and my aunt used to sing it every Christmas Eve. Very loudly and very badly. Lol I hated it, but my grandpa loved it. They haven’t sang it since he passed in 2000. My ears are thankful they longer sing it, but I am sad that they don’t because it used to bring such a smile to his face. Thank you for the review.
  13. Valkyrie: Thanks
  14. You’re exactly right, Puppi. Thanks for the review. Guess I couldn’t fool you, huh?
  15. Valkyrie: Thanks for the review and for your awesome editing. The holidays are a difficult time for many people. I hope that this helps find some of the positive and joy in remembering those that are part of our pasts now.
  16. Valkyrie: Thank you so much, Drew. It’s such an emotional piece, I had to add a little levity. I’m glad you liked it.
  17. Valkyrie: I’m very flattered that so many people thought Cole wrote this. I know you don’t usually leave reviews, so I appreciate the thumbs up.
  18. Valkyrie: Another Cole guess Thanks for reading. I’m glad you liked it.
  19. Valkyrie: Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Lol You are the only one (as of the time I wrote this) that guessed correctly. Thanks for reading I’m glad you liked it.
  20. Valkyrie: A lot of people guessed Cole I’m going to assume that means I was successful in conveying the emotion of the piece, since that is one of Cole’s fortes. Thanks for the review. I’m glad you liked it.
  21. Thank you for reading and reviewing. I appreciate your support and am glad you could relate to the story.
  22. Valkyrie: I’m sorry you can relate to this on such a personal level. Thank you for the lovely review.
  23. Valkyrie: Thank you
  24. Valkyrie: Thanks so much. I’m glad you liked the story. Thanks for the review!
  25. Valkyrie: Well now you’re going to have to read my and Aditus’ stories too… lol I can relate a lot to your experience. My family has undergone a lot of changes over the past few years, and it can be very bittersweet to relive some of those memories. A lot of our traditions have fallen by the wayside, and I think it’s due to being too painful to continue them without certain family members. This is the first year I’ve been able to embrace the positive and the memories without being too maudlin. Thanks for the great review and for being so active in the discussion thread. It’s nice to hear about others’ experiences. 
×
×
  • Create New...