Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Wonderful words, AC. Thank you so much!
  2. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    lol, what gave me away? Ah, I'm so happy you mentioned the helmet and seat belt. When I had the idea for this story, I thought it would be nice theoretically, to fly on the ice, but much too dangerous. I had to make it safe for Cam. Thank you so much, Reader!
  3. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    I'm glad I made you smile. Can there be a greater compliment? Thank you, Parker.
  4. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Maybe, one day... Thank you, purrbaby!
  5. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    You're welcome, dughlas. Thank you! And you guessed right!
  6. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Thank you, Ivor Slipper!
  7. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    OMG! Thank you, Gene!
  8. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Thank you, droughtquake! I'm glad you liked it.
  9. Valkyrie:
  10. Valkyrie: I’ve never seen that movie. I used to love horror films when I was younger, but not so much anymore. Lol
  11. Valkyrie: Before my cousins and brother had their kids, Christmas had become a rather dismal affair. Once the kids were old enough to appreciate it, the family get-togethers became less of a chore and more delightful. Your brain was right, so good job at guessing! Lol Thanks for the review and the support. IT really appreciate it.
  12. Valkyrie: Thanks so much, Lisa! Yes, children are very good at reminding us how jaded we get. Sigh.
  13. Valkyrie: Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate your support and am glad you liked it.
  14. Valkyrie: Thanks so much, Emi. And you guessed right!
  15. alkyrie: So close, Reader! You almost tied with LBO for the week! Thanks for the review.
  16. Valkyrie: There’s a reason I don’t work in retail. I don’t do well in customer service because I don’t put up with bullshit. I hate shopping and can’t remember the last time I set foot in a mall. There’s no way I would go there during Christmas season! Lol I do the majority of my shopping online. I already know the Salvation Army’s stance on LGBT rights and don’t patronize them or support them in any way. You are right that it’s always a good idea to research who you donate to. Thanks for the review.
  17. Valkyrie: Thanks so much, Tim. I consider your review a high compliment.
  18. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: You missed but I’m glad you appreciated the story. Thanks for the review. You recognized how important grandma was to the boys. They were lucky!!!
  19. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: There is something quite special in the grandparent child relationship. I think the skipped generation makes them understand and see each other more completely than parents and children. That little distance gives both some perspective. I’m glad you enjoyed the story and my grandmothers taught me how to bake pies as well. I love it!!! Thanks for the kindly review.
  20. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: Don’t we love meddling elderly people. They are so good at it, most of the time. I’m glad you’re happy for Adam and Wade. I think they’re a cute matched set. Thanks for the review.
  21. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: I’m glad you liked the short story because like you, I enjoy tales which are short and sweet. I appreciate the kind review.
  22. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: Oh, I’m so glad you’re enjoying the sweet treats. I wanted there to be a mix of my stuff, some bittersweet, some trying, most as sweet and warming as hot chocolate. Thanks for the lovely review.
  23. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: Imagine, a gay man being a drama queen!!! Thanks for the fun review. I think Adam and Wade would end up revealing grandma’s intrigues some night after a few drinks and some cards. They are so that way, I think!!!
  24. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: Experience is a good teacher and grandma learned her lessons well. Thanks for the lovely review.
  25. Aditus

    Door#7 - Elixir

    Cole: Sneaky grandmas are the best. You’re a really good guesser too. I’m glad you enjoyed this sweet story. I loved that line too. It just came to me from out of the blue!!!
×
×
  • Create New...