Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Yes! Very annoying and cringeworthy. Ugh. Okay, funny too.
  2. Happy Birthday, Dave! Best wishes to your wife as well.
  3. I agree with Val. This is my favorite fun Cole story.
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    You're right, D seems to be a lost cause. Noël shows his strength once again, seeing begging won't help. I find it interesting that you mention the prologue in this context. Thank you, Def. I love your comment, including the broken record part.
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Yes, at first Diarmad's arguments sound pretty reasonable, but to avoid this gap is part of why the three soul thing prevailed. Still, they seem to have reached an impasse. Now Noël has to deal with it. Thank you, Puppi! I see you still haven't totally given up D. And everyone just 'loves' Laird.
  6. I like both, but I always had a sweet spot for Avogadro. What's next? The gas constant? Law of mass action? Which by the way sounds way cooler in English than in German. I might borrow your poems and show them my students. Science and math can be fun!
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Noel already has a blue triangle tattooed on his face, and now he has to have another one done? Are they only visible to Serai? If not, how does he hide them / explain them to Kristof and other humans? I'm glad Noel snubbed Laird perfectly and told the coucil he loved the King but didn't see anything left worth fighting for. Wearing Kristof's hoodie was perfect too. I look forward to reading about Noel and Kristof gradually falling in love and I hope they'll be happy together. I wish D every pain and regret possible. Well the first blue triangle magically disappeared. It should have never existed. :blush: Lol. I hear you. Poor D. Haha Thank you for your rant, Tim. D's ears are ringing.
  8. Congratulations, Val! *hug* So cool!
  9. According to you, I'd be bisexual then.
  10. Both, as I'm having two of each.
  11. It was my pleasure, tim. And easy enough. I love your work, the different aspects of life you seem to catch so easily. (I know it's not.) See you next year: NoPoWriMo 2017. I'm in.
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    I hope I'll manage to be unpredictable in the future. No one can claim to invent an entirely new story, there have been written too many books by now, but I hope I'll get the mix right for you and surprise you (just a little) Thank you, spikey!
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    It's always good to wait with the beating until you have all the facts, but it's difficult sometimes. Thank you for reading, liking and commenting on the new chapter, LadyDe!
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Thank YOU, Dan, for reading Caesura. Yes, you're right, I have planned a lot more. Well, as much as I'm able to plan. I have spontaneous ideas and woops the story has a new twist. 'I'm so frustrated I refuse to use his full name' lol I'm calling him D in my head right now.
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Of course. Thanks for telling me so I won't wonder, Tim.
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    The next chapter exists only in my head right now, and I might even muck things about some. It will take a while. He isn't allowed to dig, and he won't do that. But I can, so I might. Thanks, jt!
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Right, lol. It's his specialty. It's time to give him a voice. Thanks, Dayne!
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Thank you, Def. I can see that D not trusting Noël is an issue. The same goes for his former friends and confidants. Why does he bring in Laird? We will get to know him in the next chapter. Tell me what you think of him? So many questions I'd love to answer, but I can't.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    I'm glad. Kris is a nice guy. I agree Noël should be Diarmad's most trusted confident. So why isn't he? I guess Simon and Landyn are still as shocked as Noël. They still can't believe that this is really happening and somehow try to alleviate the situation, which is wrong but understandable. They should take a side soon. Thank you, spikey! I love your comments!
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    You do that, lol. (Ignore the douchebag) I find this a very interesting take on the whole events. Good riddance and all.Bye bye D. I almost used the f-word. Thank you, Tim. As always very enlightening.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 5

    Finding completion in their mate was the ultimate goal for every Seraei. To cut an existing bond deliberately was unthinkable. Still, there had been rare cases of estrangement that resulted in a separation, but on all the planets they ever settled, it had never been someone who needed the balance of more than one soul, let alone the king. Thinking of how complicated a king’s mating was, and how long Diarmad had waited for Noël, only to throw it all away, was unimaginable to Landyn. But it was ab
  22. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    And I'll write as fast as I can and try not to forget posting the next chapter. Yes, he seems a little deranged at the moment, I give you that. Thank you your comment, Tim!
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    Diarmad obviously hasn't gambled away all the trust you put into him. He is behaving irrational, by pushing Noël away and then being upset he didn't say good-bye. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, LadyDee!
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    We can agree he doesn't behave like he did before. Obviously he doesn't trust Noël enough to talk to him, or Landyn, or Simon. So, wtf indeed. Two more chapters and we'll get some insight, that's all I can say. Thank you, Puppi. I know this is getting frustrating.
  25. Aditus

    Chapter 4

    You're not the only one who thinks this way, and you're quoted quite a lot. Thanks, avidreadr.
×
×
  • Create New...