Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Um...which means I could have written it but you weren't sure? Thanks for commenting, droughtquake! You made me smile.
  2. Star of Bethlehem Silent sentinel Navigator of eons Harbinger of Hope The beacon's light calls king and shepherd home, proclaims with joy the living word has come!
  3. Aditus

    The Perfect Weekend

    We had a Mapplethorpe exhibition here some years ago, I don't know how many times I visited it, it was so great. So, Ruth? Yes, I guess she nice to... and quite normal. Thanks for still sticking with the story.
  4. Das war perfect, I mean perfekt.
  5. Aditus

    Names

    This is usually when some readers throw in the towel. Thank you for reading on!
  6. Aditus

    Rescue Mission

    I'm sorry to read this. I alway associate the time I rescued my first dog. I was in Italy and I found him at the beach, he was very ill. I took him and smuggled him home. Because I thought he was dying, I went to a vet on my way home. He took no money from me. It took a long time until my dog was well again, but he was such a great dog. He died around Christmas and I think of him every year.
  7. Aditus

    Intermezzo

    Maybe I should write a story about them...
  8. Aditus

    Dirty Dancing

    Yes, we're fighting some pests too, such as giant hog weed, Japanese Knotweed (Fallopia japonice) and such... I really hope I will get to Michael's story in 2017.
  9. Aditus

    Word War II

    Haha. You're not the only one...
  10. Aditus

    Running light

    No worries. And about the rose - you think? It's intriguing to follow you along and read your comments. After all this time. Thank you!
  11. Eternal Flame On Christmas Eve, all night long, my great grandmother left a light on in the living room window, just like her mother, and her grandmother, and back in the Old Country, her great grandmother. The light shining in the darkness during the shortest days of the year is a family tradition, which I continue to this day. Here are three vignettes about why I do so. I hope you enjoy them. Cohasset, MN, a house on Lake Sissabakwet, near the mouth of the Mississippi River, December 2
  12. Aditus

    Prologue

    Ahhh, you started reading RRS! I'm so curious what you'll think! And I name and talk to things all the time.... What does that say about me?
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    You know, I don't really feel sorry from distracting you from sewing, it's way too much fun to read your comments. Thank you!
  14. Aditus

    9:05 PM

    That too! ;-) Haha! Good! Some of my characters act strange some times. Must be me. Thank you for reading, liking and reviewing!
  15. Aditus

    3 PM

    lol. Thank you!
  16. Aditus

    Eight-fifteen

    Well, good thing Romeo owns the shop, huh? At least the boss won't fire him for ogling the male customers. Thank you for reading, reviewing and being curious about some of my work.
  17. Happy Birthday, Dayne!
  18. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Thank you for reading, tim!
  19. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Thank you, hohochan657! Hopefully so.
  20. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Thank you, Gee!
  21. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    I don't know, I have so many already to complete... Maybe another installment next year? Thank you, Tim! Did you notice: No one ran away and no one had a mental breakdown... had to be my alter ego who wrote this.
  22. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    OMG, I made so many people cry. At least it were happy tears. Thank you, Lisa! For your help too!
  23. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Ha! Red herring! lol I'm glad you liked it and made you happy. Thanks, LBO!
  24. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Nope, it was me. Thank you, Puppi. Maybe I'll tell a little more of their story next year...and make it longer.
  25. Aditus

    Door#6 - To Fly

    Thank you, Jeff! You're not the only one who wants more of Ben and Cam. Maybe next year... in another Advent Calendar? Who knows.
×
×
  • Create New...