Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    An interesting idea...has Diarmad done this before? I guess Landyn or Simon would have mentioned it if this were his usual MO. So, this is new. And we all agree, stupid, not worthy a king's behavior. I guess everyone is still coming to terms with Diarmad being so ooc.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Yes, Tim is right. Landyn and Simon know Luis's influence calms Noël down, otherwise there would have been a huge fight. Would it have been better if Noël would have gone in guns blazing? Who knows? Diarmad is very powerful, if he would notice someone is checking on him, he would become very angry, I guess. No one understands the king's behavior. They have to come to terms with it first to act. Thank you for your detailed comment, spikey!
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    I know, I know. I'm trying but somehow they're all either too short or too long. Maybe I update every two or three weeks, and then they be 4 to 5 k? Anyway, thanks, Tim! Yup, cold bastard sounds about right.
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    *hugs Timothy* Yes! Exactly.
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Yes! That's a likely possibility: Noël drawing his own conclusions. And what will they be? This can't be good. Thank you, Parker!
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    At this point? Definitely glaciers. Communication is most important, refusing to talk jeopardizes their relationship. Being who he is, Diarmad must know all this. I fully agree with your analysis so far. It would be good to be able to look in D's head to answer some questions. Thank you for your review, Peter!
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    *D is being an ass.* Lol, that he is. Thank you for your comment, avidreadr!
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Compromising seems not to be on the King's mind, which is odd. Thinking of his age, he should be able to be more diplomatic, should he not? Thank you for sharing your thoughts, jt!
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Childish behavior from Diarmad? You're right, he is too old for this. *zip* Can't say more, except D could handle the situation better. Thank you, Puppi!
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Thank you, lenhall. I hope you'll enjoy the story.
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    Noël sat behind Diarmad’s desk rolling a paperweight around in his hands: a perfect ivy leaf captured in glass─its beauty conserved forever─yet dead. The dark study felt oddly cold, deserted. Diarmad was touring the Seraei settlements up north. A trip he had originally planned to make during spring break, so Noël could accompany him. Suddenly, quiet laughter bubbled up inside him, a strange sound in the empty room. It was either that or fall apart. Kristof had done an admirable job of distra
  12. It was heart-wrenching. You know us too well. Thank you, Lisa.
  13. A truly broken heart...yes. If it helped just a little I would be glad. Thank you, Puppi.
  14. Emi! Thank you for your kind words. Grief can be devastating, yet powerful like a storm. I just hope it can be cleansing too.
  15. Thank you, Val! I wish I could write some music for it. S. plays the guitar, it would be perfect.
  16. For S. Cold waves nip at my bare feet, the air crackles like charged black velvet. Your taste on my tongue is still sweet, lingering heat, and I am naked in the rain. Lightning bolts jigsaw the sky. Clouds race each other in a wild hunt. And then in a blink of an eye you said good-bye and I am left, naked in the rain. Your voice still sings in my head. Ti ameró per sempre. Aren’t these the words you said? Red. And I die naked in the rain.
  17. This is such a cool new thread!!! I'm going to read every post when I'm back. Still, can't resist to post some of my own: Dead composers/conductor both among my favorite:
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    'D needs to learn to use his words.' That's often a problem in relationships, to find the words that could build a bridge. Thank you, Tim! I'd love to say more...
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    You might be on to something...but it would be an egotistical way to think. And Noël played 'Für Elise' for him at the end. Even though, with jealousy you never know. Thank you jt, for sharing your thoughts. It's very much appreciated.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    You trust Landyn's Spidey sense? Yeah, me too. Diarmad and Noël could have done things better, but the King certainly acted a little strong. Maybe jt_hooks is on the right path. Thank you Def, for reading, liking and commenting. I'm always curious to read what you think.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    “What was that?” Noël looked at Landyn. “Did someone piss him off? Eat his favorite Danish?” When the man didn’t answer immediately, he added, “I even played ‘Für Elise’ for him. Landyn?” “I honestly don’t know.” Landyn frowned. “Didn’t you─”, but then he remembered Kristof and stopped himself from asking if Noël had noticed Diarmad’s irritable behavior lately also. With his right hand shoved deep into the pocket of his jeans, as if he wanted to hide it after being so rudely ignored, Kristof
  22. So, every time someone says something abusive, disrespectful and demeaning I not only have to tolerate but actually accept it, because otherwise I would censor them? IMO this is an overly simplistic understanding of the problem.
  23. Happy Birthday, Renee!
×
×
  • Create New...