Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Whew! So happy Michael made it through surgery. Soon the family will support him and his dads. Great story so far, Tim! Now: I'm impatiently waiting for more!
  2. For a moment Patrick thought he heard a grumpy voice mutter “the sooner, the better. I miss Theo.” *snort* A nice chapter, but I'm really glad the next chapter is only one click away.
  3. a blond, barefooted protector clad in black leathers which had flashed into his mind when he was contemplating what to put in the last spot. Transparent wings hovered around his broad shoulders, and the badass attitude clearly said he'd deal with anyone and anything trying to mess with his charge. I love this! Great chapter!
  4. Fiona seems to be a nice person, I am relieved. A nice chapter.
  5. Michael insisted on getting an arm free to wave back. He is such a lovable boy. ...but surely Michael’s guardian angel won’t forsake him now. I liked the nurses at the hospital remembered Patrick's mother as a special person. Her abilities almost sounded magical.
  6. Aditus

    Purgatory

    You think we should continue with Devil's Delight or something?
  7. Patrick had the feeling they would soon be gone forever. Oh, no! I loved furious Mr. Archibald! Great chapter.
  8. ‘Plate – tallerken - Teller. ‘Gaffel – fork - Gabel. ‘Mouth – mund - Mund. ‘Næse – nose - Nase ‘Eyes – øjne - Augen. Peter's mother reminds me of someone I know, ugh. Otherwise, I think we all have someone like that in our life sooner or later. I love 'knuddel' chapters, thank you.
  9. I'm glad we know why Peter was so reluctant to talk about/ with his mother. Family....
  10. Hey, that means we get to make friends together as a couple, rather than me having to convince your old friends to accept me That's so sweet. “All I want is to be surrounded by people who accept me and love me.” Awww... A lovely chapter!
  11. I'll never use TLC again without certain pictures in my head. Jeez!
  12. Patrick's parents did the right thing in keeping those relatives away from him. Most people have relatives they'd rather forget. On to the next chapter.
  13. penny pinching prudes, or agonizing aunts You really have a thing for alliteration, huh? So, the evil neighbor made an appearance. Makes me think of another kind of arrows fitting her bigoted mind. Thieving comes along nicely.
  14. It's because blood-red equals alive, which is a good thing, right?
  15. A vampire word! Perfect.
  16. A delighted impish giggle and ditto angelic titter in his head made him want to roll his eyes. Jeez, when would those two leave him alone? Never! I love reading about the beginning of AI. Theo might already be running tests. A nice chapter.
  17. I can see things keep moving into interesting directions. Mr. Archibald. I always loved the name.
  18. How else to explain the sudden appearance of this handsome caring man whose honest friendship, love and need for him had poured out in waves which threatened to overwhelm his senses. Yes. How else. I liked this chapter. Important things have been cleared away. On to the next.
  19. Michael wants to know if he can call you Papa Wow.That's fast. Patrick's family is getting bigger. I'm happy for him.
  20. Hach! All warm and fuzzy. I loved the teasing.
  21. Very sweet chapter. I loved that Peter switched languages while talking to his sister.It's impolite and annoying to talk in a language others in the room can't understand.
  22. “What are your plans? I mean for now, but also for the future? Very straight forward. Mannaz, the company which employs me, has an office in London, and they have a position open. Heavenly intervention? Coincidence? Anyway, Yes!
×
×
  • Create New...