Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. I'm so glad the story doesn't end here!
  2. This seems to be the right story to enjoy rolled up on the couch on a rainy, windy day. *looks out the window* Like today.
  3. I already did.
  4. Is there another way?
  5. I agree. Annual means once a year. Ergo, biannual means twice a year. The Biennale in Venice happens every two years. ("biennial" is Italian for "every other year)
  6. Or he turns up in my new story. What do you think @Valkyrie ? Kain?
  7. The wolf hates coriander leaf. It tastes like soap. Blech. Here is an interesting link: Nature
  8. Good morning! Today the crazy time starts. Others call it Karneval .
  9. Aditus

    The Trial

    Thank you for reading!
  10. I had a huge burger and fries, unsophisticated but very tasty. Now I'm going to hunt down the colleague who stole my Freddie mug.
  11. Merde. Now I have to go back again. Maybe I buy some ricotta.
  12. I'm distracted. What was the word of the day again?
  13. Where's my cheese knife? And the kitchen?
  14. I can see a lot has happened this night. Some nice additions.
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Both of them appealed, actually. Right now I'm thinking about bloody Valentine while hearing A Bullet for My Valentine...Thank you very much
  16. I'm the Chianti Classico type, so that's okay I'd like some side tables. A fridge for my assorted cheese and a cheese knife. Hi, Gary!
  17. It smells like new furniture around here. Where are the club chairs?
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Okay. Then be careful when you enter the library.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Sooooo. Where do you hang out? Where could you trip over a Cupid? Or a Guardian?
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank YOU for still wanting to read about our special brand of angels.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Haha. Let's see what we can do. Thank you for reading and commenting dughlas.
×
×
  • Create New...