I'm sure many can relate, and a film plays in their head while reading this. Others however, will envy you for 'a different me', as they haven't been able to reach this point yet, if ever.
Amid all the tragedy and sadness, you manage to send out a ray of hope one can survive the hurricane or even become the storm.
Thank you.
I'd like to do a city tour with Roy from @Cole Matthews' The Art of Being Gay and have Freifrau von Kö as our guide. I'want to invite Taylor from @Valkyrie's Deal or no Deal to cook with me, we would have so much fun.
Thank you @comicfan! That will be an interesting brunch. Can I come too? I'd love to chat about werewolves, elves and the like with you and Skylar.
@Valkyrie, I'm so happy you like Jonah and want to meet him. He's one of my chaotic good characters...there will be cheesecake, low carb of course.
Whom do I want to meet? Let me think about that ... I'll be back tomorrow.