Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Card #5 to #11

    Nope I'm celebrating spring Translation
  2. Aditus

    Card #5 to #11

    Thank you for reading and commenting, Gary. I'm glad you could relate. Feeling connected makes everything easier.
  3. Aditus

    Card #5 to #11

    Thank YOU for commenting. I think it's important to learn we're not alone with our feelings and fears.
  4. Card #5 On my way back from the creek I stop at the grocery shop. Customer: “Still no toilet paper?” Clerk: “ We fill the shelves every, morning. Around lunchtime, everything is gone again.” Customer: “And what is with people, who have to work?” Clerk: “They have to bring it from the office.” Card #6 Spring is back so I grab the camera—not the phone And hunt some birds. Too many people had the same thought. It’s difficult to maintain the two meter distan
  5. Aditus

    Week One

    I love our morning 'briefings'. It helps to see the world at a different/ common angel.
  6. Aditus

    April 1-7, 2020

    I like all of them. #1 is my favorite. It reflects my early summer.
  7. @Headstall's stories make me feel good and smile. For me everything started with Cards on the Table. Since then he is one of my favorite authors.
  8. Aditus

    Cards #1 to #4

    Thank YOU for reading and commenting, Chris.
  9. Aditus

    Cards #1 to #4

    I have the feeling there is much we share. And the wall becomes a little transparent.
  10. Aditus

    Cards #1 to #4

    Thank you Gary, blue toe tries to wave.
  11. Aditus

    Cards #1 to #4

    Thank you !
  12. Card #1 I put on my faux fur lined hoodie and wrap a scarf around my neck. The dog dances around me. Outside we zigzag around the few people we meet. Remember the distance! Back at home, I’m making coffee. How I’d like some pastries with it. Better not go to the bakery. It’s not essential. How long will there be coffee? Don’t be an idiot! There will be no shortages. I need to upload today’s pick-me-up. Card #2 God damn! I stubbed my toes so h
  13. Following Jan Hutchinson's suggestion I'm writing postcard poems to answer Val's.
  14. I like the list of words.
  15. Congratulations! Very well deserved. I love your stories since I read The Precious Teahouse.
  16. Grüß dich, Albert!
  17. Ummm. Yes! Good idea. My Easter holidays became five weeks long yesterday.
  18. Yup. We already bought the new floor and dishwasher.
  19. Me too. The kitchen reno will finally happen. Morning Gary!
  20. The cat god's punishment followed swiftly .
  21. Suddenly I have so much time...
  22. What? Nooooo Co-writer
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you gad fun!
  24. But now I read the story, which means I'm going to push and demand more (very nicely)
  25. Whew! So happy Michael made it through surgery. Soon the family will support him and his dads. Great story so far, Tim! Now: I'm impatiently waiting for more!
×
×
  • Create New...