Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad you enjoyed the brief tale, Parker. Thank you for reading.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Gary! I learned never say never. One day a Cupid appears and demands to tell their story. Or a Guardian. Or an imp wants to demonstrate the meaning of the 'word of the day'.
  3. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I always say this was the last one. Then something else comes up and I think the Cupids could... Or Timothy has an idea. So, one never knows.
  4. I loved to hear about Galen and Josh! Patrick needs a story too, I'm just saying.
  5. Oh! That's my and my horde's kind of word.
  6. “Luis.” “Lu-is!” Roland clapped his hands loudly in front of my face. “What?” I frowned, irritated at my colleague for being annoying again. “Ever since you came back from your lunch break, you’ve been staring at the computer. Without working.” “Huh?” He pointed to the flashing white box waiting for me to type in my password. “What’s up with you?” “Nothing. I fell over a barefooted guy in the coffee shop, that’s all.” “Barefooted? In February?” “Uh-huh.” “Oh
  7. Luis falls over a stunning guy at the coffee shop on Valentine's Day. Only it's not any cute guy. It's a Cupid trainee. This story belongs to the Cupid Central arch of Timothy M.'s Viking Valentine series. It can stand alone, but it's better to read at least #2, 6 and 7 before. Or you just read the rest too.
  8. Thank you for giving me the idea.
  9. I'm glad.Thank you for reading part one of my Valentine prompts, Parker.
  10. Team Building is where theory meets reality. ugh.Thank you for reading and commenting on my nerdy Valentine's prompt.
  11. Absolutely! Thank you. You and Thor inspired this too.
  12. “True love’s kiss? What is this? A fairytale?” Shep placed his hands on Garrus’ broad shoulders, lifted himself on his tiptoes, and brushed his lips over the Turian’s mandible. Then he ran his hands over his cranial crest. “You know, this would work so much better if you weren’t this freaking tall, Garr. Almost seven feet.” Shep sighed dramatically. “And if he weren’t a life-sized cardboard replica, then you two could have a nice Valentine’s dinner in your quarters… er...apartment, where yo
  13. Totally. I read necro-philia at first and decided I needed more coffee.
  14. Parker is a compelling storyteller and incredible poet. I'm absolutely in love with his Birds.
  15. I can't believe bromides are disparaged like this. What did the poor potassium bromide ever do to you?
  16. We're waiting for a hurricane, there might be Graupel.
  17. It's a German word.
  18. The perfect word to start a story.
  19. coruscate...scintillate. Damn decisions, decisions.
  20. Theo and I might have an idea, but this time he will step aside and leave the field to others. He will only whisper suggestions in my ear.
  21. *shrugs* Let me consult with more knowledgeable people.
  22. ditto
  23. Yes and I loved it!
  24. Now I'm curious: What's gurgitate?
×
×
  • Create New...