Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    Chapter eighteen was a conundrum, so much to go through that for a moment I was afraid I might have lost the reader, but...it worked out well, i don't think there's much I could have changed. Zun was in trouble and Jiro was fighting like hell to survive this, and SarEr was definitely in need of rescue..fun times...
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    This story was fun for suspense, I think I had moments sitting around in the lair, laughing with my little finger at the corner of my mouth. lol...gosh, this is fun going back. So the tangle continues.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    Went for the wicked taking over the world in this chapter...lol
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    Cole and Savan are going to have a difficult time ahead here. Nothing is easy anymore.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thanks for noting that Bovian Image thing, lol. And for reviewing this story..I later renamed it Love (Ai) but I still like it's current title. Lovely reviews, thank you.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 14

    Calm before a storm was right...
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Kyo was my very fun project, he makes my day...I don't know why. He is rebellious, spirited and basically lives how he wants, he was truly fun to write.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    Savan's trust issues are way beyond the average scale on the negative side...lol...deep down inside, Cole would have realized all wasn't as it seemed.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Isn't Baggage fun? in the end it always rears its ugly head, but...romance is so sweet we can't let baggage stop us... I think SarEr was just reaching his limit
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    A kiss in time...lol I considered the slug to the face...but then Cole was my romantic what can I say...
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    The struggle to remain indifferent to the people around them was really hard to write. Zun and SarEr trying to fit in, and not grow roots, very hard to do..
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thank you so much for reading through this one too. This one was short, but I think it was just right. Young Jae's and Min's love was the ultimate goal and having Min become the head of a family worked out. It's always good to come back and see some of the things I might have added, but also it's the best to read your thoughts. Thank you so much...
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thanks Layla, I think that Shin might have worked out if he stayed, but if he had, then Young Jae and Min wouldn't be right...lol. Thank you for your reviews.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Lol, he is a bit schizo here, isn't he...
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    I just saw this, wow, is bad to say I loved that you cried. lol. Thanks so much for your reviews Lisa.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Across the globe we trot with this one. Cole's grief had a lot to do with him returning to Japan, he build Cole's fashions for his life with Danny, being in Italy might have been too painful. Full steam ahead...
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Young Jae was being a knight, makes him so easy to love right...lol. You're absolutely right about Young Jae putting his faith in Min. Truth might have spared him this moment...
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Danny's death was hard to write, I cried...I think that Yettie's comment truly demonstrated this chapter. Sad chapter.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Lara is grown up beyond her years.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Jiro was a jerk, he has his own agenda, and will do anything to get it. It's always so fun to see reader's reaction to Jiro. Makes my day.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    I love the fountain scene in this chapter, it was really a lot of fun to write and of course the kiss. Favorite chapter in this story.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    A game's a foot, lol. SarEr has a hard time figuring out who wants him gone.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    You summed up Min's predicament beautifully. His mom was pushy, in an annoying way, but she was going after what she wanted. I love your thoughts on Min's situation.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Cole is a romantic.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Young Jae could be considered stuck in a between a rock and a hard place. A lot to change for him...
×
×
  • Create New...