Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. Thank you so much, kisses...lol.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Levin, every one is so suspicious of him...poor guy lol
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Lol, Mean Sui, plotting and planning, lol. TLC from Vincent coming up soon.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    I panic alot when I'm driving normally, I'm with you on scream and run in the bus or the sidewalk. But, I have a friend who is pretty good with driving, he tutors...lol. Thanks glad the suspense is full on.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    A lot of excitement for Haje, someone is determined to get him.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Chapter Five They walked into the doctor’s plaza thirty minutes later. Haje clutched the briefcase against his chest when they entered the elevator. Vincent punched in the fifth floor button and the elevator lurched into motion. Haje kept his gaze on the ground well aware that Vincent was watching him keenly. “How is the pain in your leg?” Seol asked him. “If the pain is better, we can ask the doctor to reduce your meds because they’re messing with your appetite.” He’d always hated meds,
  7. Happy Birthday Layla!!! :wizard:
  8. lilansui

    Stephen

    Kevin is starting to piss me off! And I was so on his side,...goodness, you weave a tale, Sacred. I too missed Edward, this is a hard one to tell what happens next, both Kevin and Edward and even Zune have wronged each other, and kept secrets with each other. What a mess, can't wait to read the next chapter. (Man, that little guy must be tired of swinging on that wooden pole! - Lisa, that little guy is like the energizer bunny, he never stops...lol )
  9. Happy Birthday Renee!! Belated but not too late.!!
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    Lol Sacred, I feel your frustration, and raise you a promise to update soon. Josh and Alexi have some tough times ahead, they'll make it through, I know. Stick with me...thank you for your review and your patience. Always, Sui.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    Josh and Alexi's reality sets them on opposite sides at the moment. I'm excited and a little nervous about the next two chapters, so many decisions to make for both of them. Thank you for your review, Lisa, and for your patience with EB&C. Cheers.
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    Thank you for your patience and your review. They will definitely get back together, so look forward to it.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    Thanks Ninecila look forward to more. Thank you for the review
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    An impasse is right, Josh and Alexi will be talking soon, hopefully they find a semi-solution... For now, thank you for your patience, and I'll work harder.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    Deer caught in the headlights moment for me...lol I'm halfway through ch. 22, will send it to my editor so he can tear it apart in the next two days. I hope that's better than last time. I have things under control now.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Leshwar, a big virtual hug to you, Thank you so much, glad you liked this story. In some ways I sometimes wish to come back to the place I was when I wrote this, the emotions and the characters were so fun for me. I'm happy they left an impression for you. I'm so happy to have gained a reader, and I hope to keep entertaining you forever. lol I should send K.C a gift lol. Thanks again.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Hi Leshwar, I loved reading your review, because while the story was about Ziyu and San, the main character was the teahouse, and reading your thoughts made my day because I was glad that came out to the reader. The teahouse embracing San and taking him in, Thank you for your review, and I'm very happy that you loved The Precious Teahouse. Very lovely review.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    You nailed it Sacred, this story came so fast for me, no underlying villains coming to bite the main character when he least expects it, just life and decisions. I'm happy you loved the ending it was my pleasure to share and thank you so much for your enthusiastic reviews. I loved them. Cheers.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    I once had to do that, make a decision to leave or stay...it's very hard to go. Especially when you've been working toward something and suddenly you have to leave it behind. I think I understood Liron's decision to a point too, he chose to stay, I left right away...hmmm free spirit anyone.lol. Happy Ending coming up.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    I'm lovin' it...lol Alright, I'll be good from now on, I have my crazy life under control now so, Haje ch. 4 is in the works, promises. Thanks Sacred. you're lost too, pm me sometime tell me how your summer is going...lol
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Vincent and Haje are like that jigsaw puzzle that drives you nuts when you pour it on the table and there are a billion pieces. I'm glad you like it, thank you Lisa.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Milo was fun to write, it was so hard to keep to Liron's POV, kept having moments of what would Milo say right now...hmmm..lol
  23. Chapter 21 He dreamed of his beach house in Osaka. The beach in the early morning right before the sun broke over the horizon. Waves of water washed on to the sand, his bare feet sinking into the cool wet sand, not a soul in sight. There was peace in the early morning. Alexi. He forced his gaze away from the colorful horizon and turned to find Joshua running toward him. He knew it was Joshua, the familiar dark curly hair, tall physique in white shirt and slacks and the way Joshua called h
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Missed you too, Sacred Liron, I got that name from a friend of a friend, one of those intros you get and you go like, oooh wow, I love your name, I'm going to use it somewhere...lol. Thanks for loving it too.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you so much, I will.
×
×
  • Create New...