Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    He's shy... wasn't sure it could be real, just saying gal. Thanks so much for the review.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    With Min's life, I doubt it would have mattered, he understood. But then again, they could have tried harder...lol.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thanks for liking it, complete status at ch. 2 was a moment of oversight on my part. The story is still going.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    I got you, JoAnn, I got you...lol.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Great to see your thoughts on this story, Min has a hard time right... just for a few hours with friends.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thanks Suvitar, glad to see you back for more. Hope the next chapter makes everything alright.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Lol, Joann, I would have hidden in a faraway land until I finished the story. I'm glad you love this short story of mine.Last chapter undergoing a reread from a friend and hope to post it soon. Thank you
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Hi! No, I won't do that, won't separate Milo and Liron for too long, I promise, the last chapter is almost finished. Having a difference of opinion with a beta reader...lol. Thank you very much for liking Blu Dream, and I hope the ending makes you smile my dear romantic.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Thank you Cannd, that means a lot. I love knowing what readers thought, and with this story, it was especially special. In a way, I ended up focusing more on the tea and teahouse, and the people who live around that, I sacrificed the relationship...lol. Perhaps I'll come back to Ziyu and San just to revisit their romance. . Thank you for your review and your insightful thoughts.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    “Where have you been?” Tara asked the moment I entered the apartment an hour later. “Getting my car,” I said jingling my keys at her. “Got a ride from a friend and left it at the arena parking lot last night.” “You’re working too hard.” Tara complained from her perch on the couch. She was still in her purple scrubs, nursing a mug of coffee. The television was tuned to a rerun of the Munsters. She’d obviously just come home from work. Dumping my jeans on a small stool by the door, I joine
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 Tara and I rented a three bedroom apartment on the fifth floor at Shoregate Towers on Lakeshore blvd. She handled three-quarters of the rent when I had to pay school. Other times, we split half. After this job, I was going to be able to help her more with the bills. The apartment was quiet when I walked in, with only a light in the kitchen. I found a lonely plate waiting on the kitchen counter with a note. ‘Sorry you missed dinner. Went to work a double shift, I’ll see you tomo
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Colston, Ohio was small city two hours away from Columbus that had a peculiar habit of attracting big things. This past week, I and an army of crew members under the Red entertainment and media payroll, we’d spent every waking hour preparing the Colston arena for a live concert. Weird luck and the mayor’s charm had managed to bring a genuine successful rock band to the sleepy town of Colston. Blu Dream, my favorite band, was coming to town. I still couldn’t believe it. “Liron, th
  13. lilansui

    Blu Dream

    Liron Shaw falls in love with Milo Kai, they have a wonderful four days together, then Milo asks him to follow him on tour.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Vincent has many secrets... I'm glad to see all the questions. Thanks for the review.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you Sacred. I've missed your thoughts on this, hope you're okay. I'm glad you like Vincent, my dear Levin has already gotten a strike from you. Sad...lol. Thanks for reading look forward to more...
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    mysterious indeed...lol..
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Hi Daithi! I'll do my best to hurry the next one.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Vincent the mystery, I hope he doesn't stump you too long too. Thank you Joann
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 Haje stood by the terrace doors in the sunroom staring out the window. He’d barely slept, plagued by nightmares when he closed his eyes, fearing the dark when he was awake. Having Vincent in the same room hadn’t helped the situation. The man slept light and every time Haje had moved on his bed, Vincent had sat up watching him. Always watching, he scowled. “You have a visitor,” Christina said cheerfully interrupting his thoughts. He glanced at her shifting his right leg slightly
  20. lilansui

    Csr June Story!

    I can't wait, this one is so awesome, definitely can't wait
  21. Happy Birthday Stuby !! :wizard:
  22. lilansui

    My Mom

  23. lilansui

    Chapter 20

    Imagine! Wishing everything was easy and no choices need to be made, but life is fun that way, always pushing for decisions. Thanks, Stephen
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 20

    Lol, I'll ask, great song by the way, you got it stuck in my head now.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Hi, thank you for that wonderful compliment. It makes writing the story worth it, I had quite a tag of war trying to keep the story short with so much that can be said. I hope my muse brings me back to these two soon. I'm always happy to see your thoughts, thank you for the review.
×
×
  • Create New...