Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Hi Daithi, I'm sorry for the delay before, a few scheduling problems caught up with me that's why I've been so out of the loop. I think I should start an update blog on GA lol...As for Haje and Vincent, their relationship is on the rocks before it ever gets off the ground... so many reasons not to trust each other, but it will come together soon. Thank you for your review as always.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Leshwar, Thanks so much, I'm so happy you loved this story of mine. Yeah, I think there was so much I could have added in and so much I could have left out, but it worked out in the end. I'm so grateful for the positive response to Blu Dream and your remarks, they give me a different perspective and most of all, I'm happy to see you voice the end result I was going for. So thank you again for the review and I hope to post another short soon.
  3. Happy Birthday Tucker!!! :wizard: :wizard: I'm late to the party, but I'm with Kitt, hope you're still celebrating.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Vincent sat in the armchair across the leather couch watching Haje. Peaceful in sleep, dark hair spread on the soft pillow he’d found in Shin’s bedroom, Haje seemed too young to have suffered so much. It couldn’t be easy losing a twin brother. He didn’t have siblings but he had lost friends along the way. Good friends, Vincent thought, memories of his military days flooding him. His teammates were men he’d considered brothers. He’d lost most of those brothers during missions, each death le
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    thank you Lisa, you made my day, I'll definitely see if there's more Liron and Milo in my head somewhere, for your reviews as always Thanks.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you Cannd, I'll definitely work on that last gesture for Milo and Liron and update this chapter. Thank you so much for your insight, and your reviews, I love reading them. Thank you again.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you vinnyvin, for reading and reviewing.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thanks Daithi, I'm glad you loved this one too.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you so much Quietman.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    I love your wild spirit, lol, Liron should have taken it and run right...I'm with you, but Liron is a stubborn git. Lol.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Liron is a bit stubborn, in a way he's had to prove his own merit for so long, (paying for his school, and working to get through and find a good job) that I think when he's offered such a chance, it's difficult for him to think he could up and leave. You're right about his sister not wanting him to give up the chance, but I think Liron's decision was because he was afraid to trust himself, a little of Milo and just the thought of leaving home. You always get me thinking Cannd, now that I read this reaction, I see a whole lot of other places this story could have gone. I get the itch to twitch it a little, hahaha... thanks so much and I'm happy for your reaction and thoughts and enthusiasm for Milo and Liron.
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you Daithi. Liron's dilemma, i wanted that to feel real, like if you were given the chance what would you do kind of moment..lol. I truly appreciate your reviews, thank you.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Wow, I wonder if you ever saw Jamie again!! That's sounds like so much fun though.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    You got the catch-22 right, Liron is afraid of the future I guess. Trusting so easily can end up in broken hearts. lol.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    He's crazy right!! lol, thanks Lisa.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    I think Liron thought he was joking or putting him on, but you're right, Milo wasn't taking no for an answer.
  17. Happy Birthday to you!! :wizard: :wizard:
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Chapter 4 I regretted walking off that bus. For love, I probably should have kept sitting on that couch and when Milo asked me if my bags were packed I should have said yes, or made him stop by my apartment to get them. Instead, I’d taken a small folded paper and stuck it into my jeans, given him a chaste kiss on his jaw and walked out. July ended without ceremony. I worked odd jobs in between interviews for a graphic design position. The job market was pretty stiff and I was afraid I migh
  19. Chad and Tib have a special place in my heart, I truly loved reading this story. Ultimately, their relationship wasn't ever going to be accepted in their society, too many traditions and beliefs. There was no crusade to change the laws, just two people who believed in their love even though it led them to the hangman's noose. There was also the complication of Mia who ended up being Tib's wife. Hard thing for him to reconcile, but he ended up doing so, because of the kids they got together. I was upset when Chad decided to leave Tib, abandoning him after they escaped, but it was probably the best solution. Tib grew up, became his own man, one who knew what he wanted out of life, and that was a lovely transition to read. I had many highs and lows reading this story, but that was the best thing about Reach. I anticipated every chapter that was posted, even now, I can still go back and read it from start to finish. That's what makes it a classic.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Wow, I thank you again for the reviews and taking me back to this story. Jiro did deserve a sound lashing, but jail time is reasonable too...there are so many plot bunnies for Liang, Ahmon and Han, I should get right on chasing them...lol. You're awesome, Daithi and thank you again.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 22

    Sometimes communications get crossed....
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 21

    Lol, that's true, there's a whole bunch...
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 20

    yeah....I did that. Poor Cole...
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 20

    yeah....I did that. Poor Cole...
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Hmm...A lot of truths in this chapter... Han seems to take back his position once Choi Yang gets to Tokyo...I might have dropped the ball on the female bodyguard here...lol.. Editing points once again...
×
×
  • Create New...