So, my quota for likes ended at chapter eight, I wished there were more. I loved every bit of this story, I figured it would be better to write one long review. Mostly, I was too eager to get to the next chapter to pause... I think this is a real love story, real in the sense that Patrick and Ben are dealing with such real situations in life. All their questions, insecurities, mistakes and how much they can make you miss so much, I love how irrevocably real they are. This is a lovely story, and I love the ending. I couldn't help laughing through the part where Ben was dragging Patrick down the aisle. I was imagining a wedding had been planned without Patrick knowing. Wouldn't that have been fun?...lol..
Anyway, on a side note, the final chapter could use a larger font. Maybe a twelve. Other than that, thank you so very much for sharing Patrick and Ben's story. It is lovely.