Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Thank you Carrie!! It's fun to see a character grow, and I'm glad that is coming out so well. I hope the last and final chapter will be just as good for you. Cheers.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Hi Sacred, it's awesome to see your comments on this story. I'm so excited about that. Someone actually told me about that phrase, and I just had to have Min say it, so I'm glad that worked out. Thanks, Sacred!!
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Young Jae wanting to protect Min, might have something to do with his own honor code, mostly because he does care for Min and so feels its the only way to beg for forgiveness for betraying Min. So, ethics of honor did feed into that decision. As for culture, reputation is very important especially in such big business, Min must constantly keep a good reputation in business circles, having a scandal is frowned upon. I love your comments they make my day, I've gone and written a full on reply here. Glad you love it.
  4. Powerful is a small word for this. Thanks for sharing Joann. You are lucky to have spend your life with your dad. He was a very wise man.
  5. **~~~****~~~** Love has no ethics, And It has no teacher… A Gentleman’s Dignity **~~****~~~** 7 Min paused for a minute right outside the ball room when they got to the hotel. He turned to look at Lara and smiled. She was nervous; she kept clenching her free hand like and shaking her fingers out. She breathed out nervous energy and he bit his lip to keep from laughing. Young Jae was right; he’d judged Lara too harshly. Young Jae was always right, he thought. He stopped right by the ent
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    I'll work on happiness from next chapter.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    It's hard to imagine right? Alexi is an enigma.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    thanks Conner. I promise to focus on happy time for Josh and Alexi from now on. I want to see if I can make you smile next time.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Thanks Sacred, will work hard to keep this updated on time. Busy last weeks have been forcing the delay, but things should ease up now. I'll post it soon
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    I love drama, hehehe, I'll work on making it good and loads of interesting.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    I'm glad you loved it Lisa. Adrian is a pain, he'll get what he's sown. As for Alexi and Joshua, only good things for them, I promise I'm working on it.
  12. Alexi watched Taka and Lily walk into the live room apprehension coursing through his body. He shifted his position so that Adrian was standing behind him. Lily’s lips were set in a disapproving line when she glanced at Adrian. Taka stopped before Alexi and gave a very formal bow in greeting. “Alexander, how are you?” Taka said respectfully. “Your parents hope you are well.” “Mr. Ichido.” Alexi returned the greeting with a small bow and turned to Lily. “What’s going on? Why are both of you her
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Ooh, I'm so happy to hear that. I love keeping readers in suspense and excited! Thanks for the review.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Mum is a fighter, can't wait to see what you think of the next chapter, Carrie. Glad you loved the recipe.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    You're welcome. I'm glad it's all so much fun, I hope it keeps that way to the end. Thanks for the review
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    I actually love writing for Min and Young Jae. I feel like I can do anything with them, no restrictions, so I just write and post it as it comes. Glad you love them, Joann. Thanks for the review.
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! MAY IT BE THE BEST.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    I feel yah, hopefully Min will see the SOS on time. Thanks for the review.
  19. Life, is A matter of choices, Nothing is forced. 6 “Twice in one day, Jun Min Ho.” Yuna stared at him her eyes wide with mock surprise. “Are you back to complain some more? Or, wait, I know. You’re here to make Lara cry some more.” Min sighed. “I need to talk to you.” Yuna stared at him for a moment before she shook her head and walked away from him. He stood in the living room confused when she went out into the hallway. He’d never gone beyond the living room in this house. “Are you com
  20. Hi, Yuki, I loved chapter one, it's an intriguing start to a story. I like your writing style and can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Hi Terry, Thank you so much for the review. I've been working on that Young Jae and Min's Uncle all day, glad you're anticipating it,hope I don't disappoint As for Young Jae and Min connecting, that was a bit fast, but love is like that sometimes. Hehe, keeping the love is the challenge, right? I love hearing from new readers. Thank you for the review and I hope to hear more thoughts from you.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Hi Terry, Thank you so much for the review. I've been working on that Young Jae and Min's Uncle all day, glad you're anticipating it,hope I don't disappoint As for Young Jae and Min connecting, that was a bit fast, but love is like that sometimes. Hehe, keeping the love is the challenge, right? I love hearing from new readers. Thank you for the review and I hope to hear more thoughts from you.
  23. I loved every chapter of the life of him. Austin is truly transitioning in this story, so much happens to him and in the end he emerges stronger, and surrounded by people who love him. I loved it all. I look forward to Sid's new work. Glad to see this review here. I'll definitely check out Dare.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    I had fun writing that last scene, Young Jae and Min are too cute together.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Team Min and Young Jae is definitely pretty cool. Keep reading Cassie. thanks for the review.
×
×
  • Create New...