Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    The Challenge

    This was beautifully written, I have to say the fact that the word Driver, or Car is not in there is extremely awesome. You are skilled, Yettie. I loved the story, mixing his love for the race and his love for the racer, I had a good time reading this.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Chad is beyond a beating. He's a coward for running without talking to Tib. I mean,Tib actually made the choice, and here it was for nothing, I can't believe this. I don't care what Mia says, no one can heal wounds from true love. I doubt Tib will be able to give her any kind of love. Can't wait for the next part.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    Chapter 19 Ahmon drove to the Metropolitan police building fast. Ahmon looked unhinged, his concerns spilling into his driving. Cole couldn’t help wincing each time his car braked hard only to set off into a faster speed. On his lap were the documents they had pulled out from the locked box in Savan’s office. He was getting over the fact that his boyfriend was hiding weapons in the floor. Weapons that were now in Ahmon’s car back at the Bovian Image parking lot. “What did you mean when yo
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    I want to hate Mia, but I can't. She's justified. I want to beat Chad. Tib is in a bad way here, these two are just going to make things worse for him. Wonder what will happen next.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    Chapter 18 His ribs were killing him. Sitting on the cold stone floor, bare feet braced against the wall, Savan wrapped his arms around the metal chain lodged into the wall and pulled with all his strength. Fighting through the pain coursing through his chest, he closed his eyes, his teeth gritted and pulled harder. Jerking the chain, trying to force it out of the wall. The exercise was futile yet, he kept trying. He lay back on the floor, his muscles aching. Staring at ceiling of his ten
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    This was so much fun to read, I like how Mathew got mad after he was punched. Mistletoe became the evil thing on the door that he has to avoid, that was so cute. I'm glad that Brax finally gave him that kiss. He'd been wanting it for so long. I love your story.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    Chapter 17 Ahmon woke up to chaos at the Hitoiro club. Security had found an unconscious man in the dumpster. Scratching his unshaven jaw, he walked into the security room in a bad mood having not had any coffee. “What do we have on the security footage that you need to wake me? It better be good, this is six o’clock in the morning people.” Ahmon frowned when the screen filled with Liang hitting an unknown man on the head with a metal rod and then dragging the man to the dumpster behind th
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    very exciting, I was hoping for a jail break, i'm so happy! I can't wait for the next chapter, wonder how Mia is going to deal with this now. Two daddies and a mummy, on the run, fun.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    Deliciously pleased that you loved it, thanks for another review, and wait for more.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    Oh Podga, you know you love me I'll go back and take it slowly, fix those typos and issues. Promise.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thanks Ninecila, I'm happy you loved it. Thanks for the review
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    Sid, I live for reactions like yours really I won't torture you and will put up the next part really soon, thanks for the review!!!
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Cia, I do a dance every time i read a review from you. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    awww...I'm really happy you liked it. Thanks for reading and the amazing reaction. You made my day.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    “So, you’re telling me some guy picked you up from the gallery, took you to the Peak Lounge, introduced you to your mother and then took you to some hotel where you had dinner. Kyo, this is why I worry about you,” Kaori said the next morning sitting across him in their favorite coffee shop. “What, I was hungry, he offered meat, what do you expect,” Kyo said with a shrug. Sipping his hot coffee, he sighed. “Don’t worry, nothing happened, I left and headed straight home to my cold empty bed.” “Y
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    He couldn’t let it go, Savan thought a few weeks later. This raging desire that burned between him and Cole, it was intoxicating and he couldn’t let it go. Each week that passed, he promised himself it would be the last. He needed to break it off, he needed to walk away before they got too intense. Three weeks later, and he was still sinking deeper. After Takayumi’s show ended, Savan figured his trysts with Cole would dwindle to an end, after all, they weren’t working together anymore. How
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Ok, KC Grim and I are in the same boat, if I ask any more questions it would be a repeat again. Although I will comment on Tibial's courage.He fought for what he believes in and that is right, I like his reaction to Chad's moment of madness. Even though I'm not sure it will save Chad. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter as always, Anticipating...now, now, Another awesome chapter. Cheers.
  18. lilansui

    The Third Fire

    You're so poetic, the ending was amazing. Like Marzipan, couldn't help but notice the addition of the goddess to the awesome encounter. Great story.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thanks ninecila, I promise this one will end faster than BI. I'm glad you like it.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Rock music filled the loft style studio, intense, jagged, and thrilling, Kyo Tatsuya used it to fuel his creative juices. Working a color filled brush over the stretched canvas before him; he continued working on the last piece of his collection. The final scene in an illustration of twenty paintings which he’d been working on for a whole two months, locked up in the loft without seeing anyone but his assistant. This collection would mark the start of his new life, something he was trying to lo
  21. lilansui

    The word 'Ai'

    Kyo Tatsuya is a painter who has refused to see his lover for two months, while he prepares his final exhibition as a student of Geidai. He tries to understand the meaning of love while he does this, trying to define the word itself in relation to his own relationships, especially the one he values the most, his love for Ryuu Shin.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    I thought you might catch that three years thing, it felt right to put it there, being on the run, things change and of course you get that point of no return feel in life. Yes, it is significant. And will feature later. Your views raise a lot of ideas for me, the change between chapters 6 , 7 and 8 needs a lot of work, and you're asking the right questions. Thank you again for the review.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Thanks for catching that inconsistency, I will work on it and see what I can do. Your reviews are very insightful and helpful, am glad you like the story. I hope you read more , looking forward to your thoughts.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    I know, Momma is a tough one, and I couldn't resist the spider web. You started it. Thanks for another review, look forward to more.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    Chapter 15 Han Lao arrived at Narita airport and made his way through customs quickly. He hailed a cab and gave the driver the address Choi Yang Nan’s assistant had given him. Adjusting his dark glasses, he glanced at the bag he carried with him, and for the umpteenth time wondered if he was on the right track. He’d had so many near misses it was difficult to be hopeful. Unable to resist, he reached for the bag, placing it carefully on his lap. He removed the picture he’d gotten in New Cal
×
×
  • Create New...