Again Brink, thanks so much for the detailed review
Firstly, I'm going to forgive you for making a mistake with Jeremy's name HAHAHAHAH... I'm joking. It's alright. I'm not too good with names either.
Secondly, I'm glad you enjoyed so many of the details I plugged into the story. There is nothing more fulfilling to know that the words I wrote help bring the story to life for you. I'm glad that neither Jeremy nor the protagonist came off as off-putting. I definitely wanted them to be human. I didn't want them to become a caricature of their mistakes, you know. Besides, we all make mistakes, some just change everything.
Lastly, regarding the parts you weren't so fond of. I'm glad that there were parts that were so vivid that led you compare the less than stellar portions. Although I did write the story rather hastily, it's no excuse for boring writing! I'll try my best to work out the mundane details in my next try! But I'm so glad you commented on the things that didn't work for you! They give me a direction to focus in.
Again, THANK YOU for such a detailed and brilliant review! I'm so grateful for it.