Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Which makes it 'pupperoni'
  2. The pepperoni is for the puppy 😛
  3. Agreed. I'm having a spinach salad with almonds, dried cranberries, hard boiled egg, cheese, and a sweet onion dijon vinaigrette.
  4. As long as you don't adopt the Game of Thrones slogan.
  5. He's a vegetarian wolf, so veggie burgers keep him quite happy.
  6. Good morning! Time to get ready for work and get my breakfast and coffee ☕ I have a doctor appointment this afternoon so wish me luck!
  7. *ear scritches and veggie burgers* Nice wolfie
  8. Albert posted a gif of an angry wolf. Addy is a wolf. Umm...
  9. Time for me to call it a night.
  10. sheesh... I try to be nice and find a great pic of Albert and Tea Bat and this is the thanks I get? *nabs the cheesecake and waddles away*
  11. Why angry, Albert? That's a pic of you and Tea Bat!
  12. Sorry Albert. Is this a better butler for our Tea Bat?
  13. I think he pissed off @aditus
  14. Knight made you some pancakes (don't mind the hairballs)
  15. Yum! I would have made some chili sauce, but I didn't thaw any ground beef.
×
×
  • Create New...