Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. It's cooler here with a nice breeze, but still muggy.
  2. Electricity travels through water, so being a mile away is no protection.
  3. Magnesium supplements can help too. I've gotten really bad leg cramps from not drinking enough too. And they tend to happen at night after I've done a lot of walking. So I totally sympathize.
  4. What'd you do to piss Thor off?
  5. LOL Yeah, a door randomly appeared in my hallway The rip could have been caused by the way they manhandled it through the corner. Either way, it was there upon delivery. They did try to deliver a replacement, but the delivery guys felt they couldn't get it safely into the room I wanted it in. So I requested the repair and was told I could have store credit. I asked for the manager to call me, because that's not acceptable to me, but haven't heard from him. They're supposed to come out on Thurs to repair the rip.
  6. Tim has a thing for 'cool' numbers and likes to take screenshots when we reach interesting page numbers. How are things in Éire today?
  7. That will make @Timothy M. happy
  8. Good morning ☕ It's a nice, cool morning here. In the 60s, but raining. It's only supposed to get into the low-mid 70s today and the rest of the week looks good, too.
  9. I created nothing. Clo's monster was already there.
  10. Um... no. Herd members are precious and NOT for sale!
  11. Me? Um... Clo was the one who mentioned selling precious herd members.
  12. Innocent? You sound like Drew. And I did not teach you about selling herd members.
  13. Herd members are not trade fodder either.
  14. I thought Albert was talking about the herd members....
  15. Sell??? Herd members are not for sale!
  16. We missed you too I'm glad you're mostly better. Continued wishes for moving on to "great".
  17. Suuurrree.... How are you feeling?
  18. Well I had a busy day. We cleaned out the dining room and scrubbed it real good and got my den door reattached from the delivery yesterday. I also got a new plant for the front of the house. It looks really nice. Now all I need are some guests to enjoy the fruits of all our hard work Oh and I made cheeseburgers for dinner. Very yummy!
  19. Did Albert hack your account?
  20. Time to get an air conditioner.
  21. I hope you feel better soon
  22. I was wondering about him too.
×
×
  • Create New...