Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. It's also national chicken wing day
  2. I won't get started on this topic because I get a little worked up, but keep doing what you're doing as long as you're otherwise healthy.
  3. I'm laughing because I'm the same
  4. It's more likely changes due to the software they use or Google ads, which I don't think they can control.
  5. I'm not on my phone, but I noticed the ads are different on my laptop.
  6. Well swarms of locusts are one of the plagues of Egypt... so running and screaming seemed appropriate.
  7. Ahh... blissful silence I had a smoke detector start chirping yesterday and I couldn't figure out how to stop it. It was hard wired into the ceiling in the basement and there was no discernible spot for a back up battery. Plus... going into the basement at night to problem-solve a loud noise is two giant nopes in one. So mommy to the rescue! lol she figured it out and I now have silence.
  8. That's ok. Sometimes we need a little 'me' time
  9. Good night, sleep tight, hope this isn't as creepy as the one I posted last night
  10. Well he only needs one hand for that, so he should be just fine
  11. I was waiting for someone to make that comment.
  12. Sometimes ya just gotta strut.
  13. That's a good price and I'm sure it's nice to not have to worry about shopping. Having the ingredients already prepped is a time-saver too.
  14. Wow! What a stunning photo! The buck looks so regal.
  15. That looks really good. I'll have to try making it sometime Thanks for sharing
×
×
  • Create New...