Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,153
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. So I had to stop at the store to pick up a new med and decided to do some grocery shopping as long as I was there. I bought a 'reduced for quick sale' peppercorn crusted ribeye and some fresh broccoli to roast. They are both currently cooking and smell wonderful. I bought lots of good food, so tomorrow is going to be a 'cooking' day. I plan on making breakfast wraps to freeze for the week, along with some lunches. Go me!
  2. Um... I'm a Valkyrie. Thor's lightning only energizes me.
  3. Leave Thor alone and he'll stop trying to electrocute you.
  4. Well good news about Joker. His labs were all normal. Unfortunately, there's still no explanation for his weight loss. I'll try supplementing his food with some wet food and see if that helps.
  5. Gary, I hope Cookie isn't a bad influence...
  6. The excitement of reaching page 1111 was too much to resist
  7. This kid is my spirit animal Here's some cooling thoughts for wolfie
  8. Good morning ☕ TGIF Now to try and make a dent in my paperwork
  9. Time to call it a night. Sleep well and pleasant dreams, all
  10. lol yeah she does. It's supposed to be 'blah blah blah' because you said 1112 is boring.
  11. We're being awfully chatty tonight
  12. Depends... looks like one border collie. Probably a crap-ton of chihuahuas
  13. Did you piss off Thor too? Stay safe!
  14. OMG I love that show. I'm actually watching it right now
  15. Awww... It's Bandit from "A Leg to Stand On".
  16. @Timothy M. will appreciate this, since he'll likely miss it.
  17. At this rate, we'll make 1112 shortly
  18. Oh only one more page until 1111
  19. Here's a better one. and a hot guy to take your mind off the trauma.
×
×
  • Create New...