Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

gmc

Members
  • Posts

    715
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gmc

  1. gmc

    Chapter 8

    The tension builds on all sides; timing is everything if there is to be a satisfactory solution for our heroes. I can’t wait to see how it plays out. Great story!
  2. gmc

    Peace

    I think this is the forth time I have read the story over the years. Each time I have been impressed with the scope of the story and tension it generates. I applaud your expertise, you are an exceptional storyteller!
  3. gmc

    Show of Strength 1

    It gets better and better . I’m looking forward to the next revelation. What else will Chris be able to do?
  4. gmc

    Vegas

    Great story. The characters are too good to end here. I hope you have visions of their futures to share down the road.
  5. gmc

    Chapter 1 - Tanner

    I look forward to the developing story and the characters. I’m glad there is already another chapter please keep them coming.
  6. gmc

    Chapter 15

    Great chapter. As always I look forward to the next posting.
  7. gmc

    My Daniel

    My condolences and my admiration for your strength through your love.
×
×
  • Create New...