Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Thanks, spikeman! And leaving reviews are encouraged site wide, so no one will mind.
  2. I'm not sure either. I've seen time and time again when there is a new review on the story itself, or other activity like a comment, new readers show up. Recommendations will show up in the lists, and it's easy for people to click on the story link rather than search for something to read. There is power in those things... I guess readers get the notifications and delve further.
  3. I don't want to ask for too much, but yeah, that would be great.
  4. Part of Headstall's Paddock is supposed to be about promoting my stories. I reread "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" yesterday. It's better than I thought. If you haven't read it, please spend a half hour or so and share your thoughts in a review and comment. Help keep me relevant as I struggle to recapture the fire.
  5. Hey, crazee folk. When life gives you lemons, be thankful it's not Phineas.
  6. Anyone remember Hank?
  7. I don't think it's right that they advertise electronics on horses.
  8. I miss that feeling... that connection...
  9. Wishing you and your dad the best, B.
  10. He just needs a wittle one.
  11. My daughter just left. She took photos of all the birds around the house and barn. There's a nest of robins over the garage door we can see the babies in clearly.
  12. Hey, Tink. All good here. You?
  13. Hi, Terry. All good here.
  14. Yeah, there's a lot of that going on around here. Love me some love.
  15. Stanley Cup finals begin tonight. Hey, all.
×
×
  • Create New...