Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Thank you, my friend! I agree it is a realistic scenario, and a sweet one too. Many young gay men have sometimes no choice but to survive through escorting. It doesn't mean they don't hold onto their dreams somewhere deep inside. Trent is the real deal, and those men are out there too. Appreciate you bringing me back to this. I'm a romantic for sure, and I do love this story. Cheers! Gary.
  2. No, we were outside a lot, and she eats non stop... like a bird, but constant.
  3. I had my granddaughter for five hours today. We had so much fun. Hey, Tink.
  4. Sorry, Albert. I hope he recovers.
  5. Can he borrow your concealer?
  6. Oh, gurl, Drew's a queen too.
  7. Remember, we all pretty much did back then.
  8. Happy GAnniversary, Drewbear!
  9. Oh, B, I am so sorry. That's a terrible loss. Were you with him at the time?
  10. Hi, all! I'm reading "Sidewinder"... on Chapter 10....
  11. @Bucket1's dad raised a good son. He gets credit too. Hey, Alberto!
  12. I meant you, Boom Boom. You're the nuker.
  13. Sorry, but no... that would be the mad bomber.
  14. Drive safe and say hello to Mum for me. Make sure your hotel has good air conditioning.
  15. Ah... thanks, Craig!! Now I understand where it came from. I did miss something after all.
  16. Hey, all. I received notification last night that "Sidewinder" won a Reader's Choice story award for "First Love'. Anyone know what this is about? Did I miss a blog or something? Is there a list somewhere of recipients? If you go to the front story page for Sidewinder, it is under the description box. Anyway, I reckon it's pretty cool that Boone and Coy made an impression. Let's hear it for westerns.
×
×
  • Create New...