Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,251
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Sorry, but no... that would be the mad bomber.
  2. Drive safe and say hello to Mum for me. Make sure your hotel has good air conditioning.
  3. Ah... thanks, Craig!! Now I understand where it came from. I did miss something after all.
  4. Hey, all. I received notification last night that "Sidewinder" won a Reader's Choice story award for "First Love'. Anyone know what this is about? Did I miss a blog or something? Is there a list somewhere of recipients? If you go to the front story page for Sidewinder, it is under the description box. Anyway, I reckon it's pretty cool that Boone and Coy made an impression. Let's hear it for westerns.
  5. Surviving the heat. Some breeze today, and it's cooler. How are you, Tink?
  6. Edmonton Oilers lost game seven.
  7. Nice Haiku! Hi, Alberto!
  8. Just reread "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" again. Yeah, I'm a little crazy.
  9. Hey, all you nutbars!
  10. It's the same here. I just mowed my paddock, and could hardly breathe. I waited till late afternoon, but it made no difference. Came in as soon as it was done. The rest will have to wait. I have to say, my paddock lawn looks incredible.
×
×
  • Create New...