Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hey, all you nutbars!
  2. It's the same here. I just mowed my paddock, and could hardly breathe. I waited till late afternoon, but it made no difference. Came in as soon as it was done. The rest will have to wait. I have to say, my paddock lawn looks incredible.
  3. Cookie's great. A few pounds overweight, but we are working on it.
  4. Still a heat warning here.
  5. Hey, Albert. THANK YOU!
  6. I've only had the two males for a while... every since five cats disappeared in one day last year... and two disappeared the week before that happened. I don't know what happened, but I suspect an animal... possibly coyotes... though it could be an owl, hawk, or eagle. I found no signs of anything. The one young male didn't show up for a week after all the others disappeared, so he must have been hiding. He cried constantly at first... and still cries a lot. Both stay on the veranda all the time, though they do hunt.
  7. Hey, all! Horrible heat wave and heat warning here.
  8. That's monumental! Thanks for the link, Drewbear.
  9. I'm speechless. This a tale well told by a master. I know the answer, but I have to ask... did you write this, Albert? It's brilliant and deep on so many levels, and I am touched by the thought and care contained in each sentence. Thank you! I'm sure we all feel the same... you have real talent, sir.
  10. Hello, all! Had a great day yesterday.
  11. Thanks, buddy. This 'letter' didn't connect with many readers when I posted, at least as far as I knew. I shared some stuff that was difficult for me at the time, but I'm glad I did. I identified with her journey, and while I have felt some disappointment at some political statements she has made since, it does not detract from her courage and what she meant as a symbol to me. I'm so pleased you connected with this... and that I was brought back to it again. Yes, you were very lucky to have your dad's support.
  12. Thanks, Drew. I still have compassion for her journey, but am disappointed in her lack of support for the Trans and LGBTQ community as a whole. It's a good lesson that idols are just people, and can let us down. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...