Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,296
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. True that! Hey, bro and Mum.
  2. Stop bullying me!! 😭
  3. Hey, all. The hydro company cut a huge tree down on my property--one they killed by trimming too extremely--and they left the pieces so long I couldn't lift them. I didn't know tamarack trees were so heavy. Anyway, they pissed me off, because they also left me a stump about nine inches(cough) high, and the trimming they did on my cedar trees along the property line was terrible and uneven. I called the company after they left, and the crew just came back and cut the logs into smaller pieces. Then they cut the stump. I was watching out the window, and after seeing me, the guy with the chainsaw cut another three inches off the stump. Lol. I think they were pissed. I know... a boring story, but I love getting justice. They should not have ignored me when I waved them over that day. Don't mess with the crotchety old man.
  4. Suck it up, buttercup.
  5. Thanks, Terry.
  6. Our froggy is smart as a whip! His wit leaves your wit in the dust.
  7. You guys gave me some good laughs this morning. Hey, @dughlas and all you other crazies. Glad you're feeling better, @bignick
  8. I got my new Sonic care toothbrush delivered!!!! So nice to have it back again. My mouth and teeth feel so clean. Manual toothbrushes suck!
  9. Just talked to my son. The surgeon called my DIL to check up and talk to her. She does not need radiation... she was able to keep half her thyroid, and just needs to be checked in six months... he was very positive the cancer is behind her. Jeez, I hate writing that word. I am so relieved I've been crying for half an hour. And... I'm doing it again. She's an amazing mother and person, and my son adores her. We all do... and she is astonishingly beautiful. My son hit the jackpot... and we are blessed she's come through this okay.
  10. And height challenged.
  11. Hey, all! My DIL is in some pain but doing well. My son is picking up my granddaughter today. My daughter came Friday evening and is leaving today as well. My son is sick with a cold again. Three times in a row, just like me. Weird.
  12. Long day, but my DIL's surgery went well. If all goes well she go home tomorrow.
  13. V-day is kind of a sad day for me since my mom passed. Her birthday was Feb 12, and she's on my mind for that week.
×
×
  • Create New...