Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hey, all! Sunny day here. I woke up with a sore back but it's loosening up. Have a great day, and @Drew Espinosa... say no to drugs.
  2. More like selvish.
  3. So... you admit you're a hobbit.
  4. Me too, @clochette I draw the line at hobbits.
  5. I used to, but we lost touch after I retired. I've always had close friends who were girls.
  6. Drew is a dick-tater.
  7. Hey, @Flip-Flop. As an author with 'older' stories, I can tell you comments and likes/reactions for the story and the chapters are very much appreciated, as are story reviews and story recommendations. I will go so far as to say a chapter comment or story review on one of my 'older' stories can inspire me to begin writing when I am in a slump, and have so in the past. It's important to know readers care about and are engaged in any of my work they are reading. As well, all these things can stimulate new interest in a story for sure, and that's what we're here for. Cheers!
  8. Hey, all! All my kids and grandkids came over yesterday for Family Day. It was awesome.
  9. Yeah, it feels good. Three colds in a row was new for me. Might I suggest a bag of ice for your pillow tonight?
  10. Good night, brother B.
  11. Happy Saturday/Sunday, all!
  12. You're the best, froggie. Never mind those others. They're just jealous.
  13. Had two links removed this afternoon for twenty dollars. Easy peasy. Had to go to the bank anyway, and the jewelers was right beside it.
  14. Honestly, I can't be bothered. I always have gone to a jeweler after once having trouble. In the reviews, there were warnings that this band was tricky to take links out of. I'd rather get someone else to do it, but thanks, buddy.
  15. My watch arrived!!! Have to take it to a jewelers to get some links removed, but it looks great. Elegant, I think.
  16. I just started my Premium subscription back up again. GA deserves to be supported. Cheers.
  17. Hey, all! My watch isn't arriving until tomorrow. 😭
  18. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
  19. It's been a minute. Tick tock.
×
×
  • Create New...