Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,296
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
  2. It's been a minute. Tick tock.
  3. Hey, all! Waiting for my watch to be delivered.
  4. Done.
  5. It has turned chilly here.
  6. Um... did Drew propose?
  7. Had my best walk yet. Definitely more stamina and was able to walk fast.
  8. Hi, all! Snowing here.
  9. Thank you, my friend. Great to hear your thoughts on how this story wrapped up. I miss Jubal and Lucas, and Reid and Billy too, but yeah, we can be happy for them and how they ended up. It's always sad for me to say goodbye to characters like these, ones who were such a big part of my life for so long. But, I can always go back and reread their journey. Bearpaw became a special place for me, just like Larkspur, and I really do hope I will find my way back there. Cheers... Gary....
  10. Hey, Darryl@ Thanks... it's a beautiful song I never heard before... haunting... and I love her and the video. Hope you enjoyed Bearpaw, and please remember, if you have some time, a story review and story like and story recommendation would be much appreciated. Cheers!
  11. Hey, buddy. Lol. Yeah, I had those early years too, and mine brought me four beautiful kids, so well worth the confusion and pain of a later reckoning. I'm working on the new story, but it's going slow. I written most of a new chapter so it's up to twelve chapters now, but my inspiration is low. I can't force it so I will let the journey take its course. There is another western lurking, so who knows. Thanks, my friend. I love hearing some readers are eager for more. Cheers!
  12. Had another great walk in the sun. Lungs feel clear.
  13. No more than usual.
  14. I did a lot of research over the last month, and I really couldn't find any criticism for Citizen watches and the quality of them, so I kept coming back to them. There are so many designs to pick from, though, and so many features. It was important to me to get the eco-drive because battery changes are so aggravating, the sapphire crystal because I've cracked a lens before, bumper guards for the crown, good lume for nighttime viewing, and something that was light. My stainless steel Leaf watch is a bit heavy and that can be annoying sometimes. I also wanted something classy yet clean with a simple dial and good sleek design. I narrowed it down eventually and got all those things.
  15. I enjoyed it. It was an exciting game.
  16. I just bought a new watch to treat myself. It's a Citizen--solar powered (eco-drive), titanium one with a blue dial and sapphire crystal. Awesome reviews. Never needs a battery and only weighs 99grams because the titanium band and case are so much lighter than stainless steel. Happy Super Bowl Night to me!
  17. Just had my ninth walk in a row... each one longer than the last. Feels good to be able to breathe again... though it still can be a struggle. Only up to a kilometer and a half, but I'll take it.
  18. Hey, all! A dusting of snow here. Happy Super Bowl Day!!!!!
  19. Thanks for this, @Lee Wilson and @astone2292. AAA is still my favorite feature/blog. Cheers!
  20. Then be a better bottom.
×
×
  • Create New...