Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,296
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. I've been binging Shadowhunters. Not great but I enjoyed the Cassandra Clare "Mortal Instruments" books.
  2. Good night @Bucket1 Hey, all!
  3. Welcome and good luck, Jack! You can learn a lot on here... I still am. Cheers! Gary.
  4. Because of climate change?
  5. Crisis averted. New toothbrush on order. God bless Amazon.
  6. Hey, all! My Sonic Care Toothbrush died.
  7. I don't normally correct... lots of people call it spaded, but it is actually spayed... and it's a good thing to do.
  8. Wow! Beautiful color, Albert.
  9. You wouldn't know sweet if you sucked on a honeybee's ass.
  10. Thanks, Jeffrey. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the experience. Stay tuned for another story... don't know when, but I'm pretty sure there will be something more before I put away my pen for good. Cheers! G.
  11. I did! Thank you. Encore? Well, I am working on something, but no promises. I've set this story aside a couple of times when other stories pushed forward, but a lot of it is written, so we'll see. It's not a western, though. The seventies were amazing, weren't they? A time like no other... certainly not anything like today.
  12. Lol. Me too... Already missing you folks...
  13. Two days of no nose bleeds. Still coughing and short of breath, but I'm on the mend.
  14. I want comments that make me think, so no, your words weren't too harsh. And I always want readers to be honest with me... I really do, so thank you for that. I've done a lot of thinking, and thanks for verifying not knowing that it was an epilogue might have contributed. I spend way too much time with comments trying to steer readers away from what's coming, denying and ing. That doesn't happen when we are reading a book. I do it for what I thought was reader's better enjoyment, but I think I've been missing the mark by doing so. In other words, it could be that doing so affects the flow for readers, influencing instead of preparing for what's coming, and the eventual wrap up. Anyway, I wasn't upset so much as disappointed for you and the letdown you were feeling. I know I can't please everyone, but I still want to. So, no worries, my friend. Keep being straight (you know what I mean ) with me. It's great to hear you still loved the story. I'm already reexamining and working on a story(not a western) that has been pushed aside and sat on too damn long. So maybe something new is coming. It's hard to get out of western speak, though. Cheers! Gary.
  15. Loved it, J J. In an ideal world, yeah, you can't keep a good man down... but... there are ways. I can dance to anything, but I'm too old for it, at least in public. No one wants to see us old farts dancing.
  16. Thank you, Les! I truly enjoyed writing Mitch's story. He's a fascinating character for sure. Lots of old pain in this chapter that seems to have fired back up again. I hope you like what's coming, my friend. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...