Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Y'all are crazy. Happy Sunday/Monday!
  2. Leafs win seventh game in a row!
  3. Just don't overdo it.
  4. I keep looking. I like the designs of the German watch Lilienthal Berlin, but the reviews for the service department was a little worrisome. I like this blue/orange stainless steel one, but one review said the blue on the band chipped off. Still they are beautiful, and there is a natural stainless with a burgandy face that I wouldn't have to worry about getting chipped. It's an automatic, and their accuracy isn't as good, though. There is another titanium Citizen that interests me, but I worry about the contrast not being good enough. I can see the white hands and markers of mine so well against the dark blue face.
  5. Thanks... it has a six month battery reserve, so it can be left in a drawer and still work for half a year. I put it on the window sill a few hours for the first couple of days to make sure it was fully charged, and I'm often at my desk where my arm is under a desk lamp while I type. It also has a five year warranty, increased to six years when I registered it.
  6. Hey, all! Cold today compared to yesterday.
  7. Thanks... that's good to hear, Craig. I got it on sale, but not at this price unfortunately. It's dropped another fifty dollars since I bought it. I don't mind, though. I really like the quality and the accuracy. So far, it hasn't lost or gained a second.
  8. Finally figured out how to copy and past my new watch @Albert1434 ... above...
  9. Close Quickview Dialog slide 1 of 4 slide 1 to 4 of 4 SUPER TITANIUM Paradigm 4.9 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for average rating value is 4.9 of 5. Read 54 Reviews Same page link. 4.9 (54) Write a review BM7431-51L Price reduced fromCA $495.00to CA $396.00 ENJOY 20% OFF SITEWIDE*, price as shown
  10. Oh, jeez. Mine is not near as complicated as yours. All I wanted was a simple dial and date... and glow in the dark hands and #s... and solar powered. Oh, and titanium cause it's lighter.
  11. Keeping track of you lot is exhausting.
  12. That's better! Sleep well, my brother.
  13. Hi, @Drew Espinosa.
  14. Hey, all! Hey @Albert1434 wherever you are.
  15. Yep... sure is quiet. Hey, all!
  16. Maybe you could tap your feet...
×
×
  • Create New...