Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. 6000 words for the final epilogue. I am DONE! Woot! I'll try and read the whole story tomorrow and see what I've got. I am exhausted, but satisfied. Fingers crossed.
  2. Lawns mowed. Grass was getting quite long from all the rainfall. Now, back to writing.
  3. 4000 words with just one more scene to go in the story. Sure hope this doesn't suck.
  4. Exactly! I've always felt that way about books. There are the more powerful medium by far.
  5. I was recommended a book by a friend many years ago. It was called "The First Deadly Sin" and puts the reader in the mind of a serial killer. It was horrifying to me, exceptionally well written, but if affected me for a long time. I hated being in that character's mind... I'm not a weak person, but it disturbed me so much to think this was how some people actually thought. Ugh. Should have thrown it away like you did, but I had this dumb pride in always finishing books I started. That changed with "The Shining". After the character went after his kid, that was it for me.
  6. 2000 words... about halfway through the final epilogue hopefully. I could be celebrating soon, and then I have to get to work fitting it all together.
  7. Yup, and proud of it!
  8. Hey, Crazies! Beautiful, sunny day here. Have a good one. Peace!
  9. Oh yeah... he's definitely asking for it.
  10. Evil Dead was awesome!
  11. Hey, all! It's raining.
×
×
  • Create New...