Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. My god! What a match and what a win. I got emotional, and that hasn't happened for me over a tennis match in quite a while. Just brilliant tennis and an even better story.
  2. Best I've seen in ages. I hope his youth doesn't show up in this next set.
  3. Alcaraz did it! That break was unbelievable.
  4. Hey, all! Watching the men's final at Wimbledon.
  5. It was the friends that made the movie for me. Julia Roberts wasn't all that likeable even, but it still made me laugh quite often.
  6. I watched Notting Hill and then Man of Steel.
  7. Hey, all! gloomy morning, not too hot... and there might be rain.
  8. I don't take the bus anymore, but I did when I was younger, and when I lived in Toronto.
  9. It's embarrassing when you're young and on a crowded bus.
  10. Cut an obnoxious tree down today. It's right behind my barn and refuses to die.
  11. Almost done another chapter. Think I've earned a walk in the woods.
  12. That's going to be one powerful computer. Then again, Texas has a terrible power grid. Bad mismanagement by the empire.
  13. Yeah... don't know what I would do without you, Drewbear...
  14. Another long chapter finished.
  15. Well... if it is I blame Drew. He's a terrible influence.
  16. Hey, all! Blacksmith should be here soon.
  17. Only if you wear them with black socks and sandals.
×
×
  • Create New...