Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Congratulations!
  2. 2000 words... getting closer and closer and closer...
  3. Choked on my tea. Albert's right... you are delusional.
  4. Happy New Week, y'all!
  5. Maybe that's why you haven't gotten a D.
  6. One of my all time favorites! Hi, Albert.
  7. Making Drew run laps on those short little legs is evil. I love it.
  8. I have written almost 4000 words today. My eyes need a break.
  9. Sorry you never got D, Drew. What a shame... D is good... nothing like it.
  10. He doesn't speak English... he speaks Amurican.
  11. Did I hear something about five star rating?
  12. Jeez... he'll be devastated...
  13. Did you say something?
  14. He's just playing hard to get... a little black cat and mouse game.
  15. I'm writing. Hey, Tink.
  16. The estate doesn't care about runt Hobbitssess
  17. I love me some thunder.
×
×
  • Create New...