Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,281
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. 700 words so far today... a scene that feels right as I wrap up.
  2. Anyone else a Downton Abbey fan? I still watch reruns when they are on.
  3. Good day, all! It's looking like rain here.
  4. We posted about the same thing at the same time. Way to go, Man!
  5. Another chapter done! Is the story done? I'm not sure... could be, but... I think there might be more to write.
  6. They are making an appointment with a specialist. Seems my cornea angle is changing and moisture could possibly get trapped which could cause blindness. Might need laser treatment to make a hole so that moisture can escape... precautionary measure. My prescription had changed. I'm overworking my eyes apparently.
  7. Flames from the pits of Mordor.
  8. And we know which head.
  9. Hey, all! Eye doctor today.
  10. I watched it too, and am getting excited. Fingers crossed.
  11. Thanks, Terry. Got a good start on the next chapter already.
  12. Thanks, Albert. Maybe I still got it. Guess we'll see.
  13. 5000 words for the 'biggie biggie' chapter. Sigh... over the hurdle and the story is written, but still some more to go. The meal still needs a little bit of gravy, but I did it!
  14. Congratulations!
  15. 2000 words... getting closer and closer and closer...
  16. Choked on my tea. Albert's right... you are delusional.
×
×
  • Create New...