Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. What, now you're a Vulcan?
  2. It's the Hobbit curse.
  3. I think I have another chapter done, but might add to it later.
  4. The boomer word is infantile.
  5. Hey, all! Doctor appointment later today.
  6. Nah... a lot of my thinking was about what I already wrote... as well as how I wrap it up. I know how it does wrap up, but there is an order to consider, and dialogue that just keeps going in my head until it feels exactly right. It's a process I have little control over.
  7. I'm at a difficult point, B, where I have to look at every piece from a different angle... making everything fit smooth as a well waxed ass.
  8. Hello, all. Couldn't sleep last night because of the story in my head.
  9. Another chapter done. It might be kind of boring for some... or many... but it felt important for me. Getting close....
  10. I don't think anyone else cares about tennis, but we can! Woot!!!!
  11. My god! What a match and what a win. I got emotional, and that hasn't happened for me over a tennis match in quite a while. Just brilliant tennis and an even better story.
  12. Best I've seen in ages. I hope his youth doesn't show up in this next set.
  13. Alcaraz did it! That break was unbelievable.
  14. Hey, all! Watching the men's final at Wimbledon.
  15. It was the friends that made the movie for me. Julia Roberts wasn't all that likeable even, but it still made me laugh quite often.
  16. I watched Notting Hill and then Man of Steel.
  17. Hey, all! gloomy morning, not too hot... and there might be rain.
  18. I don't take the bus anymore, but I did when I was younger, and when I lived in Toronto.
×
×
  • Create New...